Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerodha

I still am unable to login to NEST Trader. Please do inform us all when it is going to be activated for clients.

shekharz
Hi Zerodha

I think you have missed this post from me.

I cannot login into NEST Trader and I did not receive any email from your team consisting the login details as mentioned earlier.

Please do confirm how & when the traders shall be able to login to NEST Trader (especially those who do NOT want to go ahead with NEST Plus).

Cheers

shekharz

anybody treading on Commodity using Zerodha, i think they supposed to start on commodity trading from today, please share your experience on the same

Last edited:

soft_trader

Hey guys!

I was also facing this problem since Saturday. But I have found the solution :clap:

Install the patch, then Right click on the "Launch NOW" icon and select "Run as administrator"

Then a popup window will appear, click on 'yes' and you would be able to connect to the Interactive channel.

Hope this helps.:)

Hey guys!

I was also facing this problem since Saturday. But I have found the solution :clap:

Install the patch, then Right click on the "Launch NOW" icon and select "Run as administrator"

Then a popup window will appear, click on 'yes' and you would be able to connect to the Interactive channel.

Hope this helps.:)
:clap: Finally!...If i could thank you a million times i would!...Followed your instructions to the hilt and it works like a charm!

Note to self - I really should apply a bit of common sense!

Is this applicable only to windows 7, or xp too?
Has anyone called up zerodha about this issue?
I am running Windows 7 and it's working now, dont know about XP though.

I tried calling Zerodha earlier even though it's a holiday assuming that since they are starting/ have started commodities trading, somebody would be available at their office, but there was no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.