Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,

Does IPAD and Samsung Galaxy tablet support this ?
what about charts ?

one more question,

which one is best , NOW installed on the PC or NOW express online ?

Thanks
There is a mobile application for iphones... NOW software doesn't work on the mac operating systems.... Samsung tablet should work, haven't tried it....

NOW installed is definitely better, but if you are working behind firewalls or proxy servers, then you will not be able to work on the software and will have to use the webbased version...

Hi Zerodha

Some queries pls for you to to answer:

If I trade in 4 lots of Minifty what would be the required margin amount to be kept with your broking firm? Kindly also indicate the margin amount for 4 lots of Nifty.

For futures, can stops be put on GTE mode or is it GFD mode.

What software has to be downloaded for trading

rgds

slah
[email protected]

i have transfered 10K from HDFC to my account on 15/04/11 its still not showing in my account Plz look in to it asap

details

15042011300071 15/04/2011,21:01:06 10000.0 ProcessedAuto 415210158 Yes Transaction Sucess.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha

Some queries pls for you to to answer:

If I trade in 4 lots of Minifty what would be the required margin amount to be kept with your broking firm? Kindly also indicate the margin amount for 4 lots of Nifty.

For futures, can stops be put on GTE mode or is it GFD mode.

What software has to be downloaded for trading

rgds

slah
[email protected]
Margin required varies with us for intraday and overnight positions...

For intraday margin for nifty is 11k and overnight 30k presently...

For mini 5k and 11k ...

Indian exchanges don't offer the GTE facility so all orders are good till day only...

Software is called NOW and can be downloaded from our website, the instruction would be available on the welcome letter...

Zerodha

i have transfered 10K from HDFC to my account on 15/04/11 its still not showing in my account Plz look in to it asap

details

15042011300071 15/04/2011,21:01:06 10000.0 ProcessedAuto 415210158 Yes Transaction Sucess.
If you have transferred using the NOW gateway, the day you transfer it will be showing in the payin column of the rms limits and from the next day under the cash margin... Even if it showing in payin, you will have margins available to trade...

Please also check your backoffice, it should ideally be showing up and if not call us or email us first thing tomm morning....

Sunny1

I got blackberry application installed today. had search a bit on net.
I installed without using browser. but anyways I got it...will try using on monday ...

augubhai

If you have transferred using the NOW gateway, the day you transfer it will be showing in the payin column of the rms limits and from the next day under the cash margin... Even if it showing in payin, you will have margins available to trade...

Please also check your backoffice, it should ideally be showing up and if not call us or email us first thing tomm morning....
I had faced the same issue a couple of times.... so I can answer this as a veteran :)

What I have been told is that on the day of the transfer, the amount will reflect in the Pay-in column, but will not show up in Pay-in from the next day.

The amount gets updated to the Cash Margin through a manual process.

So since Satish transferred money after close of business on Friday, the money will not show up in either Pay-in or Cash Margin. The Cash Margin will get updated whenever the manual update happens on Monday - perhaps towards the later part of Monday.

However, if Satish calls up on Monday morning, the amount will be manually updated and reflect immediately in Cash Margin.

I have been told that to avoid Cash not showing up, I should transfer money on working days. The money will then get transferred by the manual process later in the day without the need to call up anyone.

Hi I am going to join in zerodha within two weeks... but i have a small doubt... whether the now software show chart like tradetiger... if yes, it will show candlestick type of chart with 5,15,30... mins????

Status
Not open for further replies.