Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct thanks a lot problem solved
I had faced the same issue a couple of times.... so I can answer this as a veteran :)

What I have been told is that on the day of the transfer, the amount will reflect in the Pay-in column, but will not show up in Pay-in from the next day.

The amount gets updated to the Cash Margin through a manual process.

So since Satish transferred money after close of business on Friday, the money will not show up in either Pay-in or Cash Margin. The Cash Margin will get updated whenever the manual update happens on Monday - perhaps towards the later part of Monday.

However, if Satish calls up on Monday morning, the amount will be manually updated and reflect immediately in Cash Margin.

I have been told that to avoid Cash not showing up, I should transfer money on working days. The money will then get transferred by the manual process later in the day without the need to call up anyone.

Zerodha

Hi I am going to join in zerodha within two weeks... but i have a small doubt... whether the now software show chart like tradetiger... if yes, it will show candlestick type of chart with 5,15,30... mins????
NOW is a 'Trading Work Station' and as such it is excellent for trading, not for charting. It is brilliant for executing orders quickly and is quite stable.

For charting, we have TAME which is an online tool with which you can plot your charts, use technical indicators and arrive at trading decisions.

Zerodha

I usually trade with tradetiger of Sharekhan. I wish to know if Tradetiger and "Now" software of Zerodha can be run simultaneously on my PC? Has anybody tried this?
Yes, you can run multiple software for trading on your system at the same time. All you need to have is a good configuration for your system with a good processor and good RAM. Also, do make sure you have a superfast internet connection if you intend to run multiple trading work stations.
Cheers...

Last edited:

columbus

The only SMALL drawback of ZERODHA is ,we have to make 3 or 4 attempts
to login ,which takes out valuable time.(Apart from poor charting)

I usually trade with tradetiger of Sharekhan. I wish to know if Tradetiger and "Now" software of Zerodha can be run simultaneously on my PC? Has anybody tried this?
hi yashodhan,
Yes ! I use tradetiger and Now simultaneously....... it works like a charm... trade executions in NOW is lightening fast :thumb: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.