Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Nse Now Mobile ...How to install on blackberry os 4.5.0
when downloaded from given site it just gives a small 1.5 kb .jad file..
no instruction are available anywhere..
Try going to the app store on your blackberry and searching for the NOW mobile application or else got dnld.nowmobile.in and download the blackberry version...

If it is not working, leave your client id on india@zerodha, we will call back and sort this for u...

Zerodha

I wonder how many people are busy trying to hack your account after you have mentioned your account number on a public forum.

STD now costs 50 paise per minute. Why not spend 2 rs and call and ask? instead of giving account numbers on forum.

Talk about saving money! Zerodha has some big penny pinchers with them too :)
A penny saved is a penny earned... ;) ...

Putting up queries is alright, we could answer for him here itself... But it is always better not to divulge any information on a public forum.......

We have clients who are innovative!!!!!!!!! an extreme case is....

Client asks us to courier the trading forms, He receives the forms, tears the binding and then tears it to make individual sheets of the form...

He sends this thing back saying he has printed our form, with a cheque for Rs 200 for account opening( Rs 100 we waive off if someone prints the forms, 200 instead of 300).... It can happen only in India.... ;) .....

A penny saved is a penny earned... ;) ...

Putting up queries is alright, we could answer for him here itself... But it is always better not to divulge any information on a public forum.......

We have clients who are innovative!!!!!!!!! an extreme case is....

Client asks us to courier the trading forms, He receives the forms, tears the binding and then tears it to make individual sheets of the form...

He sends this thing back saying he has printed our form, with a cheque for Rs 200 for account opening( Rs 100 we waive off if someone prints the forms, 200 instead of 300).... It can happen only in India.... ;) .....
WoW!

What can I say. I wonder how much margin that guy has in his acconnt. I am sure its still not funded yet. 100 % sure. He wont trust you till you people are 10 years old :)

BTW hope its going well with Purshottam :)

ranger123

Hello Samosaji,

You speak about trust is not suit your nature. You not trust others ever in life how you talk about trust other fellows will has with zerodah.

But zerodha fellows are doing good service by giving good reply to questions, I think they business is growing. I also think of becoming there member.

Thank you.

gunavadhi

say i long 1 lot bnf and not closed it till end of the session and you close it for me as i dont have margin money to hold.then 40 rs is my total brokerage?or 40 rs plus the RS.22 you debiting in my ac?

Hi,

I bought Nifty PE worth 25K. How ever, in the Margin used, it is showing 35k, 10k is for Unrealized MTM. What is this Unrealised MTM and why this amount is blocked?

Please respond.
Thanks
Syam Sundar

Hi Zerodha,

Some basic questions please (you might have answered them earlier across various posts here) related to the various charges. I am more of an investor than a trader. But when I trade (with delivery across few days interval) with my current broker, I am fleeced on the basis of brokerage.

1. Additional charges (STT+cess+etc) in addition to brokerage assuming that I am using your %age based option (not flat rate) - would be great if you can explain with some an example. Assume I want to buy 20 shares of RIL @ 1021rs. So, total trade charge is 20420rs. How much extra would be my out flow in terms of brokerage + taxes + DP charges + other charges?

2. Is the DP account with your company?

3. DP Charges: Any charges per transaction? Monthly/quarterly/Annual charges? Is it based of the # of scripts held?

4. Any other charges for using the software (monthly charges or per trade charges?)

5. Is there some minimum brokerage per trade? (for brokerage at 0.1% or 0.01% depending on type of trade).

6. Slightly offtopic, but relevant: What are the transaction charges on mutual funds? As per the fund's described commission? or?

7. Any other point you would like to highlight to us related to the charges? (something on the F&O side - which I dont venture into; etc).

Thanks in advance

PS: If you have answered this already, sorry for bothering you with this again. If there is any specific info to be shared only with me, do send it as a PM here

Hi Zerodha

Presently, I am making transactions through ICICI Bank. As Zerodha is still not tied up with ICICI Bank, and thus for ease of transactions I have opened an account with HDFC also. Please let me know how to update and link my new HDFC bank account with my trading account.

Status
Not open for further replies.