Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

augubhai

Sachin,

The exact error message that I get when I try to login to TRADE section using Samsung Monte is:

Sorry, your phone does not have appropriate certificate to make connection with the server (E212)

Do you know what can be done to resolve this error?

I have installed the Java version on the phone, and the "Market Data" section of the application that does not require login works absolutely fine. The problem is only when I try to log into the "Trade" section.

Zerodha,

Could you recommend a mobile phone for trading NOW? Has anybody successfully tried out the mobile version of NOW for trading? If so, which mobile?

I installed the mobile NOW Java version on my Samsung Monte phone. The market data part of NOW works fine on Monte. I can create watchlists, etc. But when I try to log into the Trade part, it does not allow me to log in. It displays a message that the phone doesn't have features to allow the login. The phone has Samsung's Bada OS and Dolphin browser.

Zerodha

Sachin,

The exact error message that I get when I try to login to TRADE section using Samsung Monte is:

Sorry, your phone does not have appropriate certificate to make connection with the server (E212)

Do you know what can be done to resolve this error?

I have installed the Java version on the phone, and the "Market Data" section of the application that does not require login works absolutely fine. The problem is only when I try to log into the "Trade" section.
Will check out with the NOW team on this and get back... can you leave me a note on [email protected] with your client id and phone number... Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.