Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hey I'm sorry I'm posting the same post in 2 threads but it's bumming me that z is not answering my query. I really hope someone here can clarify

How does the margin benefit work when I take multiple fno position?

Example:
Leg 1: Nifty future long
Leg 2: Nifty ATM pe short

On what basis is margin benefit calculated?
Hey Classifiedindian,

We will surely try to explain you. Firstly the entire calculation of margin calculation is based on SPAN and there is no exact calculation method for a portfolio benefit since it will change with the change in timelines from Expiry/Strike price/Volatility etc. For a general observation we can say that the benefit is somewhat equal to the net premium to be paid. This is just a an observation and there is no such rule defined.

Also, all the portfolio benefits are applicable on SPAN margins and no benefits are given on Exposure / ELM Margins. You can PM us your contact details, we can have our officer call you and try to explain you more in detail if it helps.

Hi RKSV,

When will the Cross currency trading going to get started ?

I am waiting to trade GBPUSD, EURUSD etc.

Any specific dates ?

Hey Classifiedindian,

We will surely try to explain you. Firstly the entire calculation of margin calculation is based on SPAN and there is no exact calculation method for a portfolio benefit since it will change with the change in timelines from Expiry/Strike price/Volatility etc. For a general observation we can say that the benefit is somewhat equal to the net premium to be paid. This is just a an observation and there is no such rule defined.

Also, all the portfolio benefits are applicable on SPAN margins and no benefits are given on Exposure / ELM Margins. You can PM us your contact details, we can have our officer call you and try to explain you more in detail if it helps.
I have already pmed you. Didn't get a call. :-/

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hi RKSV, I checked out the Kite UI for zerodha. Is there anything similar with HTLM5/javascript based modern UI that is in the works for RKSV?

I do only equity, so speed is not my first criteria.