Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

Hi Megapixel,

Hope our representatives solved your problem.

PM sent . please check inbox

conversation ..

Me: why my stock AMO order failed. I put SL-L ordere with trigger and price. but pop up was not allowing to submit..it said 0.0 ..blah blah...
Rksv: you can not place AMO order with SL-L ...you need to do a SL-M
Me: I said there was no SL-M choice in the drop down in AMO.
Rksv: wait a moment..came back ..said stock in T group. You can not buy it
Me: you mean T groups stocks can not be bought ?
Rksv: you can try online but not in web portal . you can not buy through web portal
Me: Then how to buy a T group stock if someone wants buy ?
Rksv: you can try web portal . place order . If its bought , then you can buy.
Me: thank you

I did not try it. ...because I was not happy with the reply

Thanks

PM sent . please check inbox

conversation ..

Me: why my stock AMO order failed. I put SL-L ordere with trigger and price. but pop up was not allowing to submit..it said 0.0 ..blah blah...
Rksv: you can not place AMO order with SL-L ...you need to do a SL-M
Me: I said there was no SL-M choice in the drop down in AMO.
Rksv: wait a moment..came back ..said stock in T group. You can not buy it
Me: you mean T groups stocks can not be bought ?
Rksv: you can try online but not in web portal . you can not buy through web portal
Me: Then how to buy a T group stock if someone wants buy ?
Rksv: you can try web portal . place order . If its bought , then you can buy.
Me: thank you

I did not try it. ...because I was not happy with the reply

Thanks
Bad. They shud have knowledgeable reps . Who gives a Trial and error support like this?

soft_trader

@RKSV:

I had opened my account during 2000 brokerage free offer. But in november after first 5 trades you charged brokerage as per plan. When will the excess brokerage charged get reversed? Do I need to mail you for this or is this process automatic?

@RKSV:

I had opened my account during 2000 brokerage free offer. But in november after first 5 trades you charged brokerage as per plan. When will the excess brokerage charged get reversed? Do I need to mail you for this or is this process automatic?
Hi Soft_Trade,

You do not need to email us. We will automatically credit you in the next week of December. Just to ensure everything is at it's place, can you email us your ID at [email protected] so that we can check on the Brokerage credit of Rs. 2000.