Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Same issue at my side too. The last two days, different issues with NEST.
This is unacceptable. Still nothing and the issues persist. Ye log server bandh karkey so rahey hain kya? (Are they sleeping after switching off their OMS servers or what?) :mad::mad::mad:
Still order status is "validation pending"... Not able to see limits...
Over an hour already

Rkji

1. Yesterday they had sent an sms stating ' High Market Volatility ' so all intraday positions will be closed by 3 Pm.
Zerodha had no such message for their clients and instead of 3:00 Pm, the usual closure of 3:20 Pm was allowed.

2. Once again, I noticed KITE platform working flawlessly, login & order execution is / has ALWAYS been a BREEZE with Zerodha.

I plan to withdraw my entire capital in T +2 days (lol) from Upstox and add it to existing capital in Zerodha.

3. Due to Dartstock platform, solely, I had signed up with upstox but now I regret the decision & would still use it but AFTER withdrawing my entire capital. I have understood very well why Zerodha has been awarded once again as a broker in 2018 too.

Flawless order execution is a must for intraday trading and I do not think ANY BROKER can come close to Zerodha.

4. On top of all this, LOOK AT THE TENACITY OF CUSTOMER CARE'S UNREACHABLE STATUS FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES !!!

Zerodha customer care picked THREE calls I made, just to test, within 10 seconds, EACH TIME !!!

Goodbye Upstox!