Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hold on a while, It is not difficult to calculate it manually. Probably the team is working on other trading issues presently. Lets give it a breather for a while. I will be following up on this as well :):thumb:
Are you employee of Rksv? Or it's owner?

@ rksv: I am sucking the lolly pop from last few months, can you give a definite date rather than giving indefinite month or two month time line.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hold on a while, It is not difficult to calculate it manually. Probably the team is working on other trading issues presently. Lets give it a breather for a while. I will be following up on this as well :):thumb:
Keep your advice with you and don't interfere in matters of others. Have I asked you to plot charts on excel manually as it is very easy!

<<
As you know, there’s a Call and Trade charge of Rs, 20 per executed order for orders executed by our support team. Everyday our RMS team squares off all the MIS/BO/CO open positions at the usual intraday square-off times. Starting Monday, June 19, 2017, these will be considered as Call and Trade transactions and will be charged accordingly.

If you wish to avoid this charge, you can square-off your MIS/BO/CO within the market hours>>

Got this email from upstox. Will 20 rs per trade charge for unlimited trading plans too? And above all, why you charge the clients while the RMS is automated, time set? Wht's the new cut of time for intraday? The same 3:15.?

Last edited:

kaly422000

after all this call to trade charge give discount brokers descent income instead they charge brokarage at .01 or rs 20/. may be cheaper for future trade but not for cash intraday .

cloudTrader

RKSV is busy copying Zerodha tactics as of last many months. Seems they are highly impressed by their predecessors in discount broking. Instead of working on something out of the box, they are taking inspiration from what is already going against the clients as done by Zerodha.

I had to quit SAS online because of this ridiculous rule of call & trade charges for auto square off.

Time has come to look out for new avenues for me as I am highly pissed off of this irritating rule of Call n Trade charges for auto square off.

Zerodha is having problems in Charting platform, what should we expect next ...!!!

Raj232

RKSV is busy copying Zerodha tactics as of last many months. Seems they are highly impressed by their predecessors in discount broking. Instead of working on something out of the box, they are taking inspiration from what is already going against the clients as done by Zerodha.

I had to quit SAS online because of this ridiculous rule of call & trade charges for auto square off.

Time has come to look out for new avenues for me as I am highly pissed off of this irritating rule of Call n Trade charges for auto square off.

Zerodha is having problems in Charting platform, what should we expect next ...!!!
@Leonid, correct .. as brokers change their ways, traders should move accordingly as well.

There are some brokers with unlimited trading plans which should be given some attention as well..
:thumb:

Lets see who is the next startup discount broker :D

:clapping::clapping:

RKSV, is opening a demat account online totally paper less, I mean do I need to send /courier print out etc or can I feed all my data and it will be done.
You will be required to courier the POA only (as instructed). Rest all done!