Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
@copypasteaee I was Okay with Nestplus trading plugin along with autohotkey application. It was almost working like fully automated. Can you mention which are the cheap automated options now available?
you can try rcrt, vbiz, realsense (you can google more names). rcrt and realsense appear to be same vendor.but they are working nicely and not missing any trades.

Raj232

Omnesys has been taken over by Thomson Reuters & they have discontinued the service. No broker is able to give the service as of now.
Omnesys was taken over by Thomson Reuters several years ago. The plugin is still supported and available thru brokers that offer it. :thumb:

cloudTrader

Omnesys was taken over by Thomson Reuters several years ago. The plugin is still supported and available thru brokers that offer it. :thumb:
For last around 30-45 days Nest Plus API is not available at most of the brokers that is what I got to know by asking 4 brokers personally and some other acquaintances also communicated the same about other brokers.

iTrade

For last around 30-45 days Nest Plus API is not available at most of the brokers that is what I got to know by asking 4 brokers personally and some other acquaintances also communicated the same about other brokers.
I believe there are very few takers for semi automated trades and hence omneysys might have discontinued. Otherwise they have money and technology to offer what RKSV or zerodha is trying to offer and they can offer a much better stable platform around this (and they will when right time comes). Full automation requires certification and NSE approval which is again a tedious process. God knows when will SEBI wake up and make things easy for retail traders.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I believe there are very few takers for semi automated trades and hence omneysys might have discontinued. Otherwise they have money and technology to offer what RKSV or zerodha is trying to offer and they can offer a much better stable platform around this (and they will when right time comes). Full automation requires certification and NSE approval which is again a tedious process. God knows when will SEBI wake up and make things easy for retail traders.
nse approval and certification are not that much tedious (i have one strategy certified with me), but the brokers are not willing to take pain. basically nse tests the execution strategy and not the trading strategy i.e. how the order is executed on nse servers.

iTrade

nse approval and certification are not that much tedious (i have one strategy certified with me), but the brokers are not willing to take pain. basically nse tests the execution strategy and not the trading strategy i.e. how the order is executed on nse servers.
Thanks for bringing clarity to this. All this time I was being told that trading strategy needs to be approved rather than the execution.

Raj232

If automation is required it should be fully automated.. when the markets are suitable .. get your trades rolling..

Raj232

Brokers /Exchange really hate those who can fully automate their strategy, in that case brokers/biggies would hardly be making money. They need retail guys.. who trade on emotion and come back with more capital to earn back the lost capital.

Semi Auto trading is useless as it just only brings a small popup on the screen. Someone manually needs to click "yes" to get it traded.. that too some brokers are denying market orders for some trades.. so the whole purpose of semi-auto trading is useless.

For that matter the trader can easily enter the complete order.. no need to spend Rs 250 +taxes every month :):)

Last edited:
@RKSV

When I try to order from the chart by right-clicking at the price I want to enter at, why doesn't the order-window auto-fill the Trigger-price for SL-M orders? It auto-fills the price for Limit-orders but it doesn't do that for SL-M, why is this so? I use SL-M for pending-order entries & SL, so manually filling in the Trigger price for almost every order makes trading from charts practically useless for me. Please do something about this. If you can get Upstox Pro Web to auto-fill the price for Limit orders then I assume that it would be fairly easy to do the same for SL-M orders as well.

It would also be very nice if the disclosed quantity was auto-filled to as close to 10% of the actual order as possible.

By the way, after reading all of this talk about auto-trading, can anyone please tell me if it's necessary to be able to do a lot of complex programming to be able to do this? I don't mind semi-auto either whereby I might have to click Yes to confirm every order since I'm only looking to trade the first hour or so from the start of the trading-session. I just need something to put pending orders for all of the signals that I get early in the morning (I'm currently using my own MT4 custom indicator to generate the signal-alerts & then manually put orders in the broker's platform), & then it should also put SL immediately if the entry is executed, & after that I'll manage the trades manually, so far as trailing & TP is concerned. So, all of you knowledgeable people here, can I do this without having to do too much programming, whether it is through auto or semi-auto trading?