Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Rksv has debited my ledger towards withdrawal request on 31/03/2017 but not credited the amount in my bank account until now. Now the money is neither reflecting in the ledger nor in my bank account account as of now. RKSV is doing something fishy. Beware guys check your ledgers carefully. I am seriously considering closing my account.
Hi FnOtrader80,

We are extremely sorry. Would like to further investigate why this happened. Can you PM us your client ID?

iTrade

Hi RKSV - I logged into keystone to get my FY16-17 profit loss data.
1. The reports are way too slow and timing out
2. By default reports for 2017-2018 are shown and to my surpise it is showing data for this year. We all are yet to trade for the new financial year

Can you take a look and ensure if there is anything wrong in there?
Any update on this? Or am I the only one facing this?

natjay

@RKSV,
Good webinar this evening by Trade Academy / Upstox. Got to learn something new.
Just putting in a request for the TA Scanner -- please try to make it available for MCX commodities as well.
If you do so, you've got a subscriber in me.

@RKSV,
Good webinar this evening by Trade Academy / Upstox. Got to learn something new.
Just putting in a request for the TA Scanner -- please try to make it available for MCX commodities as well.
If you do so, you've got a subscriber in me.
Hi natjay,

We are extremely happy that you liked the session. We have forwarded your request to Prateek Singh. :thumb: