Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

I have contacted your customer care and received account opening form in email ........ while filling out the form I am stuck at few places . Need help ...

Issues :

(1) page 7, section B - you have a place to write secondary bank a/c details ....can I skip secondary bank a/c part ? (I have written primary bank a/c details there only.)

(2) page 8 , section G - you have a place to write other brokers name & client code .....is it mandatory /optional ? I am not comfortable with this...... don't like disclosing present trading a/c details to other brokers.....can I skip this part ?

(3) page 8 , presently I don't wish to nominate . But is it possible to do the nomination after opening account ? I would like to nominate later. ....Can it be done ?

(4) page 12, there is a fund settlement choice monthly or quarterly given . I dont understand it. Could you please explain it what it is ? I am not sure what to choose here.

(5) you are providing web version software also ...right ? can I place AMO order in your web version ?

Could you please reply to these queries. Thanks

Last edited:
I have contacted your customer care and received account opening form in email ........ while filling out the form I am stuck at few places . Need help ...

Issues :

(1) page 7, section B - you have a place to write secondary bank a/c details ....can I skip secondary bank a/c part ? (I have written primary bank a/c details there only.)
Yep, you can skip it. It's optional. You can always add it later.
(2) page 8 , section G - you have a place to write other brokers name & client code .....is it mandatory /optional ? I am not comfortable with this...... don't like disclosing present trading a/c details to other brokers.....can I skip this part ?
Completely optional. We don't use that information either. Section is there just for compliance.
(3) page 8 , presently I don't wish to nominate . But is it possible to do the nomination after opening account ? I would like to nominate later. ....Can it be done ?
Yep. You can do that.
(4) page 12, there is a fund settlement choice monthly or quarterly given . I dont understand it. Could you please explain it what it is ? I am not sure what to choose here.
We refund any idle money lying in your account every once in a while. You can pick whether you'd want that done monthly or quarterly. The money gets refunded to your primary bank account.
(5) you are providing web version software also ...right ? can I place AMO order in your web version ?
Yes you can.
Could you please reply to these queries. Thanks
Drop an email to sales AT rksv DOT in and we can help you with any Q's you may have. Hope that helps!

XRAY27

RKSV

Is there any problem with your NSE feed today ? BSE feed is working ok but there is no feed from NSE yet...
Yes there is problem in RKSV... NSE is not updating...as usual there phone lines are busy :mad::annoyed:

saakk

No price updates, customer care saying 15-20 min more....... come on man this is not done......