Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Expectation goes against the flow. Unless buying comes in the markets will continue to fall.There wold be plenty of time to evaluate any changes in view until then. Seems like now is the turn of the bears to attack position rolled over.
Alroyraj,

We are into a different kind of corrective phase currently.

Buying won't help. What will help is absence of selling. For that stage to come, there is still some time to go. I hope traders have made use of the volatility.

Tc

Gang123

no offense but 2950 would not make the bears bankrupt :) i am a bear by the way :D

Sir,

I dont believe in this concept of being bull and bear. I think one should have the capacity to understand the bull market and bear market to act accordingly. Simply being bull or bear is not advisable. Finding the correct opportunity should be the main goal.

Regards,

Gangadharan:)

MurAtt

Dear Aloyraj,

I bought 12500 SBI JAN CALL 2800 and sure of selling it above 45 if not today then next week.

Take Care.

Gangadharan:thumb:
Can u explain IN DETAIL and WITH CHART as to why u think SBIN will move to 2800 in Jan itself.

Why I ask is that I placed order FEB 2800CE at 51 BUT never came and hit 58.55 last.

rrmhatre72

Hi Raunak,

I am tracking four stocks currently. M&M, TS, DLF & Hindalco.
Today's fall has hit all of them.
We continuously discuss on them.
e.g. M&M will be positive above 770, Hindalco above 240, DLF above 285 etc...
Appreciate if you can explain on graph after today's fall.
Just want to understand what you see on graph to say price structure is damaged...

jagankris

Expectation goes against the flow. Unless buying comes in the markets will continue to fall.There wold be plenty of time to evaluate any changes in view until then. Seems like now is the turn of the bears to attack position rolled over.
Well said.Even after getting punished by markets several times the old habit of expecting market to behave according to my wish comes in and I end up taking wrong decision and positions :(.

Sitting with 20 lots of Nifty 6000 call @ 58.50.

Let the all mighty markets pardon me this one time.

Seeing the PUT OI build up and the markets going down non stop I think bulls will have a tough time this month.

Gangaji I think we are the only odd men left out with in TJ :)

Gang123

Can u explain IN DETAIL and WITH CHART as to why u think SBIN will move to 2800 in Jan itself.

Why I ask is that I placed order FEB 2800CE at 51 BUT never came and hit 58.55 last.

Dear SM BHAI,

I dont believe that SBIN will fetch 2800 in this month itself. But I believe there is more than 90% posibility for the script to touch 2700 wich is a resistance if you see with fib levels in EOD and I thnik that movement is more than enough for me to sell my call options above Rs. 45. Ok.

Now the Question why it should move towards 2700 arise.

Ok let us have a look at weekly chart (attached herewith). Fib levels here shows a support of 2600 levels where the script closed today. It also shows that 3 ema has not crossed down the 45em (which is counted as a medium term support) and here it also match with the 2600 supports shown by the fib levels. Again if you have a look at the candlesticks it shows three deep weekly corrections for the script in which the third is of this week and weaker than other two. Moreover you can notice that, today the script have traded above yesterdays trading level which was not the case in the past two corrections. Finaly, after the last week correction the script tried to go up for three continuious weeks.

You can also see that even after the NIFTY correcting around 3 % Bank Nifty corrected only 1.19% and SBIN did not correct even 1 % today.

So If you try to add all the above factors and have look to this script cant you find something gracefull about its performance towards 2700 in next week.

Or am I wrong, I expect you, Raunak Sir or both of you may please correct me with your views.

The Chart

Regards,
Gangadharan.