• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi Raunak

Thanks again for the explanations. I just had a little walk outside. It looks very beautiful in my place, as there is the first snow in this coming winter. I do not know, if you ever had the feeling to walk through snow. Blue sky, freezing cold, very quit as snow eats the noise and a great feeling inside of your self. At the moment I live near a little mountain and when I look out my living room, I see only countryside. For many years in Asia I have seen every day the blue ocean and now I see what I missed for years in Asia. Snow.

Have a nice weekend

DanPickUp
Dan,

I lived in Europe for three years. Hence I know what you are talking about. Somehow, I prefer the Sun in Asia :) But I surely miss the serenity of countryside.

Tc

SwingKing

Yes NAC.But not able to find the FII futures & Options data archives.
Yeah, I looked couldn't find FnO datas. PT is posting FII activities on derivatives segment. We can take it from there... :)
If you are looking for FII activity and F&O historical data, then you can find it on Nse website in the F&O header. Also, you can find the data on FII activity on the RBI website. Along with this, you will get lot of data on Economy as well.

Tc

CASPER

I have combined posts together to give you the framework I use to analyze the market. As I had said earlier, everything was already mentioned in the threads and it was just a matter of how to organize it. Once you go through what is given below, you will be able to trade on your own with practice. Broadly, whenever I look at the market, I look at 6 things.

1) Basic Analysis of Broader Market
2) Basic Analysis of Global Market
3) Psychological Makeup for Current Scenario
4) Selecting Correct stocks to Trade
5) Setting appropriate Stop losses based on underlying volatility
6) Final Price analysis before deciding when to initiate the trade

Tc
Dear Raunak,

Thank you for the above, definitely very helpful.
(Was looking forward for along time ).

Best Wishes,
Nithin

Last edited:

CASPER

Dan,

My post " The Movie shall Resume ....." , was the outcome when last night Heineken took overme.

But what is life without a little bit of Humor !!!.

DanPickUp Edit : Nbolar's name is Nithin ( Many of your names are very unusual for me as a foreigner and I do not have any idea, what the name means. I guess, it is the same for you when you see foreign names ). So the forum is more than a trading forum. It is also a forum, which bandage different nationalities and cultures.

Too complicated for me to explain atleast for Now, May be next time when Heineken takes control Over me.

Best Wishes,
Nithin

SwingKing

Currently I am thinking about a strategy which can give us about 100 points on Nifty/Bnifty on a Monthly basis. Now whether this comes at one go or it gets divided over numerous number of days is yet to be seen.

I'll let you know in case something good comes up. Meanwhile, post your own ideas on how to do this here.

Tc

DanPickUp

Dan,

My post " The Movie shall Resume ....." , was the outcome when last night Heineken took overme.

But what is life without a little bit of Humor !!!.

DanPickUp Edit : Nbolar's name is Nithin ( Many of your names are very unusual for me as a foreigner and I do not have any idea, what the name means. I guess, it is the same for you when you see foreign names ). So the forum is more than a trading forum. It is also a forum, which bandage different nationalities and cultures.

Too complicated for me to explain atleast for Now, May be next time when Heineken takes control Over me.

Best Wishes,
Nithin
Hi Nithin

ALMA MORA : Argentina 2008 : Cabernet Sauvignong : Wining Wine Award 2008 : found this wine a few days back in a shop : very tasty :cheers:and now I will coke some fish to it and enjoy the day.:):)

I had to edit the post, because I wrote your name wrong and then even saw your private name. My name is from the bibles Daniel. So, that is the reason, why I wrote I do not know the meanings of any of your names. Even if my name is from the bible, I am not a holy man.:D Thanks to my family.

Dan