• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nava

Hi Raunak

Thanks again for the explanations. I just had a little walk outside. It looks very beautiful in my place, as there is the first snow in this coming winter. I do not know, if you ever had the feeling to walk through snow. Blue sky, freezing cold, very quit as snow eats the noise and a great feeling inside of your self. At the moment I live near a little mountain and when I look out my living room, I see only countryside. For many years in Asia I have seen every day the blue ocean and now I see what I missed for years in Asia. Snow.

Have a nice weekend

DanPickUp
Where do u live.?

SwingKing

At the moment in Switzerland.:) and the little mountain in front is called the Uetliberg. The surrounding here is more flat land, as I do not live in the really mountains of Switzerland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/etliberg

http://bildergalerien.umweltnetz.ch/winterbilder/17schlittelb-tb.html

DanPickUp
That's an awesome place.

I had visited Mount jungfraujoch and Mt titlis way back. I remember vividly writing my name on one of the tunnels in Jungfraujoch. Hope its still there. :)

Tc

DanPickUp

That's an awesome place.

I had visited Mount jungfraujoch and Mt titlis way back. I remember vividly writing my name on one of the tunnels in Jungfraujoch. Hope its still there. :)

Tc
Hi Raunak

Yes, it is very nice. Just checked about your name in the tunnels and he is still there :lol:

http://www.myswitzerland.com/en/int...s-aerial-cable-car-with-rotating-gondola.html

On the left side in the link, you can choose different places of Switzerland. Gives you some ideas, how the county looks. To see the Jungfraujoch, you go to Grindelwald.

Click on the picture and you will see more pictures from the place.

DanPickUp

jagankris

Dear All,

Initially I had the opinion there is no Holy grail.In the middle again got confused and started believing that there is holy grail and people are not sharing.

When the other day Raunak Bhai said TA has it's own limitation I didn't realize.

As of now all indicators in all time frames are showing a sell.
During every correction there is no way to predict the bottom and a reversal.
A confirmation of reversal can be confirmed only after a 100 or 200 points run up from here.

A person strictly following TA cannot buy at the current levels.

So finally the secret of the secret ingredient TA is nothing :)

No sw or strategy will help. :confused:

Now I understand that TA is more of an art than a science.

It is all about probability. :rofl:

Thanks to the markets and Raunak Bhai for helping me to get rid of the illusion of holy grail.

Best Regards,
JK

Last edited:

SwingKing

Dear All,

Initially I had the opinion there is no Holy grail.In the middle again got confused and started believing that there is holy grail and people are not sharing.

When the other day Raunak Bhai said TA has it's own limitation I didn't realize.

A confirmation of reversal can be confirmed only after a 100 or 200 points run up from here.

Thanks to the markets and Raunak Bhai for helping me to get rid of the illusion of holy grail.

Best Regards,
JK
Jagan My dear,

Part of what you have written is right.

But when you get down to relating things with probability, I feel you are missing the trick there. If markets were about probability, all the mathematicians would rule the market. Fortunately that's not the case.

I cant exactly put it in words about what it takes to succeed here and what the markets really are, but the usual answers one seeks are actually not the one's with utmost value.

Sometime in future, if we share a drink together, I will try and explain it to you. Till then, continue doing what you are doing and be afraid of the markets but don't be afraid of losing.

Tc

G

gangadharan

Dear All,

Best Regards,
JK
Dear Jagan,

I hope you don't mind me putting my view on this post.

I feel that TA is a science and the way it is used is an art.

So let us stop loosing and then start earning. And I think that is the only way for some one to stick in this market.

For Example If I want to enter in a sector like aviation which is going to be an out performer in the near future ... say for a next 5 years........ let us take 2 airlines........ JETAIR and SPICEJET ... Out of this two I feel a share of JETAIR should be valued around Rs. 1000/- and spice jet should be valued not more than Rs. 50. .. You see the Jet air is with an asset value of more than 15000/- crores and a market capital of less than 10000/- crores. Spice jet is with an asset of less than 100 crores and a market capital value of more than 500 crores..

Now If I am buying Jet Air at the current rate of 800 levels I am very much sure that I am not going to be looser if I am holding the script for 3 to 5 years. And in the case of spice jet...... I am not sure of what will happen in the future.

So instead of using my TA. knowledg on spice jet for a bet. I will direcetly use it on JET AIR to buy it on a maximum cheap rate. Now let us say suppose with our knowledge of TA........, we are in a view that the market is going to correct further 20 per cent from here.. I can do 3 things.......

1. Dare to buy Jet air a little part of my investment.. say about 10 % in my view ....... (hedge it with a maximum of 5% of my investment) and keep buying on dips....(This is the way I do...)
2. Dare to buy it on what ever investment you want to make and keep a stop lose on that.... (because my knowledge TA tells me for a stop lose)
3.. Don't buy and wait for the correction........

Now I leave it to you for your view on it.

Yes, I strongly believe that... the knowledge one have in T.A. will definitely help him in trading and also in investing.

You can see N number of TAs giving views in TV channels. Do you think they believe that ALL INDIANS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ...... So let me help them with my TA knowledge. But if you have knowledge in TA and you know the art of using it, I am sure that you will be able to make out some money when such advices are given on the media ..... or at least will not get in to their traps.

Thank you,

Take Care.

Gangadharan:)
TREND IS YOUR FRIEND TILL IT HAVE A BEND.....BUT.... THOSE WHO WORRIED ABOUT THE BEND WILL NEVER EARN TILL THE END.

Last edited by a moderator: