Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Close to 12K i will be booking with discretion. Mkts will become choppy so now we're sort of on our own so instead of posting trade will post the bias ( bull / bear ). Tgt around +150pts in the long pos.

12160 is the previous TDST ress but 12K is proving to be very strong level to break.

Edit: sorry forgot. Flip levels are now 11873 ( and forward looking one day early warning is 11897 )
Flip means reversal?

travi

Yes. read about TD bullish/bearish Flip.
So in this context where we have a potential reversal to current trend.

Can be used in 2 ways, as a TSL and if key level then warrants shorts.
In last 3-4 months, the momentum is so strong upside that i've used PEs rather then naked shorts and it seems to be more risk controlled.
Ofc, momentum at 10k and 12k varies, economic conditions doesn't warrant NS to be at 15K levels next week :DD

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Good to see some activity in my backyard.....
The other day somebody was asking about my contribution, I built a good backyard, people who are really interested can build a house around (off it actually) it.....

Vivek

travi

Close to 12K i will be booking with discretion. Mkts will become choppy so now we're sort of on our own so instead of posting trade will post the bias ( bull / bear ). Tgt around +150pts in the long pos.

12160 is the previous TDST ress but 12K is proving to be very strong level to break.

Edit: sorry forgot. Flip levels are now 11873 ( and forward looking one day early warning is 11897 )
so 11900 and below gives good entries to short. Good level to trade for intra and carry if we close below

travi

View attachment 44567

Taking support, already at CD10, ofc we wait till TD Seq CD13 usually. Plus a bullish flip.

Not the best sector to be talking about but mkt looks to have priced in huge 5G capex costs.

Airtel after correcting 30-35% is a good place to look at entry. As i wrote earlier, there are only two contra bets i have and dont intend to up the number.
1. Airtel 2. ITC Cant afford #3. <- so LT out.

I believe we wont have a monopolistic telecom industry, at best 2, and cant keep all the eggs as they are in the other's basket :D
they priced their basket quite heavily. So those who wont align with RIL will have Airtel.
Two large blocs.
Enough blah blah! Time will tell the trade's outcome.
450+ on this big guy :D [ Airtel ] +10% up

LT doing well too.

450+ on this big guy :D [ Airtel ] +10% up

LT doing well too.
I am happy to see that you are making good use of this method to take winning trades.....there will always be a few losing trades but winners will outnumber the losers. Each trade going right is not possible in trading/investing......

travi

There was no recent buy 13 on Airtel, what's the rationale behind this long?
you need to read more of the recent posts :DD post #2034
I also wrote the same but we're trading TDST support / resistance and setup bars too :)
Most of the trades i average in so had it gone lower we could add bit more. Volatility times cant give clean entry like text book CD13.

PA has always been part of trading analysis so it was the same inference similar to having setup complete just short of TD sup/res or break through that level.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
you need to read more of the recent posts :DD post #2034
I also wrote the same but we're trading TDST support / resistance and setup bars too :)
Most of the trades i average in so had it gone lower we could add bit more. Volatility times cant give clean entry like text book CD13.

PA has always been part of trading analysis so it was the same inference similar to having setup complete just short of TD sup/res or break through that level.
I did read your recent posts before asking, there was no TDST support either, but I guess you have reached a level where one trades the Art of the system more than the science.
Well done and best wishes.

Vivek