Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

Post about Banknifty too.
1604314932929.png

BN is extremely Bullish, Long triggered today above 24770 but a bit unfortunate is that PA has now run into the strongest supply zone.
Being a laggard, it can definitely clear it bcos the NPA fears aren't so bad. Sector rotation was evident, RIL / pharma / IT all saw selling in favour of financials supplied by real estate/consumption demand too.

Flip / SL would be 24232 for long. so easier for one to buy dips till then rather than going in at resistance.

Last edited:

travi

Mkt respected TD levels and NS high today was "11726" before turning so that's around our levels to beat tomo if going long.
BN gave a surprise power move, HDFC had great results and supported NS quite a lot else RIL -10% had knocked off 150 pts.

And late selling off came about and currently around 11650 levels. Very volatile day.
Today we are clear flip to long, buy on dips above 11730 and forward looking 1D 11671.
BN was long since yest.
Global mkts all supportive of strong rally.

travi

1604382814375.png

Market not obliging us ( esp Dr Saab :p ) by giving textbook CD13 entries but this is another good low risk entry in SBILIFE.
We have "two" close TDST supp and a Bull flip around CD9.
It does qualify for 9-13-9 but i need to do manual check on it and confirm later.

SBILIFE complements HDFCLIFE in my portf to fill the Life insurance space bcos of its rural penetration.

Correction: Read the 1st TDST ress around 810 and not 830 as marked. Buy setup is complete there.

Last edited:

travi

Today we are clear flip to long, buy on dips above 11730 and forward looking 1D 11671.
BN was long since yest.
Global mkts all supportive of strong rally.
Long position continue, US mkts had a monster rally yest :)

Timely flip to long actually looks like will give good gains.
1st Target is 12160 which is the March TDST and finally seems to be in range of getting tested.
It looks like NS gapping up 150pts which is a nice big move.
Flip levels are way down, 11642/11669 levels but better to trail 11900 and above levels. 12K wass also a strong top ress.

travi

Long position continue, US mkts had a monster rally yest :)

Timely flip to long actually looks like will give good gains.
1st Target is 12160 which is the March TDST and finally seems to be in range of getting tested.
It looks like NS gapping up 150pts which is a nice big move.
Flip levels are way down, 11642/11669 levels but better to trail 11900 and above levels. 12K wass also a strong top ress.
Target of 12160 achieved on NF, infact a bit better (12180).
Booked this for weekend, next week we'll come back and see fresh pos. There is no higher TD ress so PA will come into play.

Meanwhile buy on dips with SL/flip at 11814 1D forward looking.

Net 11750 -> 12180

travi

I dont want to be the party spoiler for this phenomenal run but updates for the TD Sequential on indices.

1604894150034.png

BN will potentially complete TD Seq sell CD13 today. Setup perfected but no intersection by bar9 but in the extended setup.

On, NS we are at TD Seq CD 9, both bit out of sync now we see which one moves first.

Last edited:

travi

Bro, You trade pivot method for price action or do you have any other method? BTW you have got me so much interested in TD system, I am learning it now. Don’t blame me when I come back with questions
Price action is just price action, there is no specific implementation of it. Pivot method is one of the common ways but once you get used to it you will get a "feel". But what we need to master is to avoid sideways mkts. That is what Pivot method will teach us best and that is why it is potent in all TF especially intra.

The TD Seq system is a different animal, bcos in a dynamic counting way, we can actually infer how extended a trend is.

So if i say 1Kilometer or 10KM from a point, you're able to gauge it depending on if you're walking or in a vehicle. In the same way, the TD system allows us to gauge in which part of a "trend the mkt is in", which Price action wont do.
Like PA doesn't call tops and bottoms, TD can. They don't always go right but they're still most effective that i came across.
TD works best on HTF like Daily ( most used ) and weekly sometimes. Intra you can just use setup counts for trailing.

PA can also be used in any type of scrip ( Eq, commodity, Curr ), even rotten/beaten/manipulated ones etc like yesbank but
TD Seq system wont fare well in those type. It is more like a market rhythm of accumulation and distribution so apply to quality/stable scrips.

Now if one can put these together ( TD + PA ), then we're armed well.
You will still need capital, need mental strength, wits and blessings :)

Last edited:
Bro, You trade pivot method for price action or do you have any other method? BTW you have got me so much interested in TD system, I am learning it now. Don’t blame me when I come back with questions:):)
Yes, bro...now you know whom to catch for any question about Sequential and other TD systems......he is a good and patient teacher too....Vivektrader will also chip in to answer questions......but it has lots of finer points which the learner must master before applying it successfully.

travi bro is doing a good work of keeping the thread alive by posting various charts and his views when others ( me included) are getting a bit lazy......

Smart_trade

Last edited: