Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

Sir ji any change in view ?
No, we're still in sideways to mild bearish grip :)
Todays level to beat is 11971 which looks tough on the upside but tomo will be decisive day.

For Bears to have their grip and continue downtrend they need to close below 11680. Mkts are down today so lets see how we play but still prefer to sell on rallies.

travi

Intraday, PDH over 11900 is ok to go long but we're using setup bars on daily timeframe.
somehow 11900 was the level to short but today mkt did breakout of it and land flat back on it.
so i think we're range bound and not going get day to day updates.

Tomo if we dont drop 200pts to maintain bear mode, which seems unlikely, we will flip back to bull mode. Mkt may become even choppier. VIX up 4% today and will keep going higher as event approaches.

so not carrying anything but the outlook will be 11700 above to buy dips. Earnings are not shocking/surprising the mkt :)

travi

1603263013396.png

Taking support, already at CD10, ofc we wait till TD Seq CD13 usually. Plus a bullish flip.

Not the best sector to be talking about but mkt looks to have priced in huge 5G capex costs.

Airtel after correcting 30-35% is a good place to look at entry. As i wrote earlier, there are only two contra bets i have and dont intend to up the number.
1. Airtel 2. ITC Cant afford #3. <- so LT out.

I believe we wont have a monopolistic telecom industry, at best 2, and cant keep all the eggs as they are in the other's basket :D
they priced their basket quite heavily. So those who wont align with RIL will have Airtel.
Two large blocs.
Enough blah blah! Time will tell the trade's outcome.

Last edited:

travi

somehow 11900 was the level to short but today mkt did breakout of it and land flat back on it.
so i think we're range bound and not going get day to day updates.

Tomo if we dont drop 200pts to maintain bear mode, which seems unlikely, we will flip back to bull mode. Mkt may become even choppier. VIX up 4% today and will keep going higher as event approaches.

so not carrying anything but the outlook will be 11700 above to buy dips. Earnings are not shocking/surprising the mkt :)
Dip to enter longs open until 11700 SL. Around 11800

200pt drop isn't wishful thinking :p
(Edit: got 11830 )

Last edited:

travi

Dip to enter longs open until 11700 SL. Around 11800

200pt drop isn't wishful thinking :p
(Edit: got 11830 )
For now SL'd at 11800. Looks like more news is bad. 30pts paid to test.
As per tomo's closing, 11762 below becomes short so need to consider that level today intra.

Pre-empting yest long would've hurt so good to stick to the rules.
11800 re-entry long.

Last edited:

travi

You were spot on bro, you are getting me interested in learning TD, but I guess it’s your analysis which is playing an important role rather than what you get from books.
Thanks.
you can read the thread and the book. One thing i can tell you is that it is a potent sys.
Bigger heavyweights of our forum are also there :)

All will be happy to help you :)

travi

For now SL'd at 11800. Looks like more news is bad. 30pts paid to test.
As per tomo's closing, 11762 below becomes short so need to consider that level today intra.

Pre-empting yest long would've hurt so good to stick to the rules.
11800 re-entry long.
Close to 12K i will be booking with discretion. Mkts will become choppy so now we're sort of on our own so instead of posting trade will post the bias ( bull / bear ). Tgt around +150pts in the long pos.

12160 is the previous TDST ress but 12K is proving to be very strong level to break.

Edit: sorry forgot. Flip levels are now 11873 ( and forward looking one day early warning is 11897 )

Last edited: