Automatically pull technical indicator values from Amibroker to Excel in Live markets

Hi,

I would like to Automatically pull technical indicator values from Amibroker charts to Excel during live markets. For example pull Parabolic SAR values from a 1-minute chart for RELIANCE in excel automatically. Is that possible?

TradeOptions

Re: Automatically pull technical indicator values from Amibroker to Excel in Live mar

Hi,

I would like to Automatically pull technical indicator values from Amibroker charts to Excel during live markets. For example pull Parabolic SAR values from a 1-minute chart for RELIANCE in excel automatically. Is that possible?
Instead of pulling such data from chart, why not think about some auto export from Amibroker Explorer ? You can put Parabolic SAR in Explorer as well, and then auto export that at fixed interval.

Regards

Re: Automatically pull technical indicator values from Amibroker to Excel in Live mar

Using Amibroker Explorer for a given Stock seems a good idea. Thanks. Can you please elaborate how I can auto export at regular time intervals like 1sec or 1 min? I am new to Amibroker so don't know much.

TradeOptions

This is not a built in feature, it will need to be coded. I am sorry, but I do not have such coding skills. But hopefully some AFL expert can help you with that.

Thanks and best regards