Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

I did read your recent posts before asking, there was no TDST support either, but I guess you have reached a level where one trades the Art of the system more than the science.
Well done and best wishes.

Vivek
Thought i will post after mkt hours but after reading your post again it was clear. ( i interpreted something different )

In Airtel's specific case there is no TDST Support like I drew 2 in ITC, but what my reply meant was that I'm using all the components esp in vola mkts.
So we look for Setups, setups around TDST sup/res and we're using the CD counts to see how extended( over/under ) a move is.
Specific to airtel, its CD10 at very strong PA support and makes it a "low risk entry".

Mkt is pretty volatile and in that sense I need the help of "Art" too bcos PA is an integral part of my trading.
We will have textbook entries and quote those too as they come :p

So when TD himself called top for S&P500 probably 2 months in advance, he has thoroughly mastered the mkt itself :)

Thanks for the wishes, i need those too :)

travi

so 11900 and below gives good entries to short. Good level to trade for intra and carry if we close below
In the josh of airtel, forgot to update but there is no change since Monday.
11900 was not taken out yest, there was a pullback but short-term trend was down and the 2nd half accelerated it.
Rallies are getting sold into.
Global mkts seem to go in -3 or -4% range so tomo's monthly expiry should be interesting.

travi

Today NS long flip is 11930 and is far away so trend is down but the bulls will test the bears tomo as 11768 will be level to go long forward looking one day.
That level isn't too far from today either so 11768 ( cmp of 11700 ) becomes level to watch/flip & go long for now.

travi

Today NS long flip is 11930 and is far away so trend is down but the bulls will test the bears tomo as 11768 will be level to go long forward looking one day.
That level isn't too far from today either so 11768 ( cmp of 11700 ) becomes level to watch/flip & go long for now.
No fresh updates, 11750 level saw selling yest, drew in a rally today to bit hit right from there so trend is down short-term.
Today was actually a good day to trade if you were short.
Also, i posted yest in Day thread, but we need not trade both sides all the time, if we stick to higher TF also, we'll be trading in the more favourable direction. ( This is PA, not TD but logic is the same )

Monday's level is actually higher to beat for bull flip, 11889 so we still keep 11768 as first sign to break upside and then Tuesday is more critical bcos then we'd have to close above 11730 to go long.

Since next week may be the mother of all week's this year, buying puts is the best way to go.
Ppl did say they're expensive, but technically if you see in the last 4 days, as NS came down and VIX went higher, the PE were nicely profitable.
VIX will continue going higher thereby easing the decay on them. RR of buying PE's becomes very favourable to carry and intra with Futures.

travi

View attachment 44777

Today looks like a pullback day,
so long over 11730 is cool intra but carry remains short.

TD buy setup #6 day marked ( potentially) and null over 11889 today.
Mkt respected TD levels and NS high today was "11726" before turning so that's around our levels to beat tomo if going long.
BN gave a surprise power move, HDFC had great results and supported NS quite a lot else RIL -10% had knocked off 150 pts.

And late selling off came about and currently around 11650 levels. Very volatile day.

Mkt respected TD levels and NS high today was "11726" before turning so that's around our levels to beat tomo if going long.
BN gave a surprise power move, HDFC had great results and supported NS quite a lot else RIL -10% had knocked off 150 pts.

And late selling off came about and currently around 11650 levels. Very volatile day.
Post about Banknifty too.