Realtime Stock Quotes

Hi Sunny,

Am a silent listener of this forum and an intermediate trader. Am in the process of developing my own small application, you can say a miniature of Amibroker.....

I have a proper design in place to complete this app for my basic requirement. However am still in search of a source which could provide me with a Intraday backfill data for the NSE scrips which I can generate the intraday chart. Presently I have a source which provides me a backfill with 18 mins delay which is too much for my analysis...

Heard a lot about your ManishRT data fetcher app. Kudos!!! to you...

Is there a possibility that I can use this app as a plugin into my application to fetch the realtime data and backfill the data...

Oops forgot to introduce myself completely... I work on Microsoft .NET technologies in a reputed organization in Hyd.

Incase you have any other sources which can suit my requirement, your welcome to suggest.

Thanks in Advance.
Innovator

shanki99

Hi Sunny,

Am a silent listener of this forum and an intermediate trader. Am in the process of developing my own small application, you can say a miniature of Amibroker.....

I have a proper design in place to complete this app for my basic requirement. However am still in search of a source which could provide me with a Intraday backfill data for the NSE scrips which I can generate the intraday chart. Presently I have a source which provides me a backfill with 18 mins delay which is too much for my analysis...

Is there a possibility that I can use this app as a plugin into my application to fetch the realtime data and backfill the data...

Oops forgot to introduce myself completely... I work on Microsoft .NET technologies in a reputed organization in Hyd.

Incase you have any other sources which can suit my requirement, your welcome to suggest.

Thanks in Advance.
Innovator
Hey Try Volumediggerdotcom...its free and its quite good in fetching yahoo in RT mode...was developed by one of our own forum members

Hope this helps

S

sunyhyd

Hi Sunny,

Thanks in Advance.
Innovator
Hi Innovator,

I really have a plan to develop plugin framework for this type of requirement. I will let you know when it is done as I am busy with other tasks.

Thanks
- Suny

murthymsr

Hey Try Volumediggerdotcom...its free and its quite good in fetching yahoo in RT mode...was developed by one of our own forum members

Hope this helps
It may be free for personal use. Better to verify with developer.

murthymsr

Hope this helps
Thanks Shanki..... Just gave a try, the tool seems to be good in fetching the data, Got to check the intraday data during market hours tomorrow.... Also got a snag there, the tool expires on Mar 31, 2010...

cnbondre

Re: New Release of ManshiRT

Dear Members,

A new release of ManshiRT has been made which is available at the following location:
http://www.4shared.com/file/223362819/44d702ae/Release-17-Feb-2010.html

Changes:
  1. Added support for Kotak KeatPro
  2. Enhanced watch based support for TTAdvance - there is no need to open intraday charts in TT Advance and perforance is also better. To use this functionaly, please see the section below.
  3. Configurable desktop watch - it is a small window which remains on top. Along with the Alert functionality, it is now much easier to track stocks. To open the desktop watch, right click on the tray icon and select desktop watch menu option.
  4. Added support for alerts - add alerts and get notified of the same when prices changes. To set alert for a symbol, right click (or double click) it in the RT ticker window (or desktop watch) and select set alert menu option
  5. A few bug fixes

Using KeatPro and Watch based TTAdvance functionality

Please note that to use KeatPro and TTAdvance, visual sutido 2008 redistributable is needed which can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

1. Open settings dialog
  2. Click on the Odin tab
  3. Select KeatPro or TT Adavance in the source combo
  4. The KeatPro / TT Advance watch should display in the watchlist box below
  5. select a watch and click on "Start RT Data" button
  6. Click ok to close the dialog

Please note - support for ODIN and PIB is not working, hence do not use these features. These are placeholders for future functionality.

Thank You
Suny
Join ManshiRT
HI,

SUNYHYD,

THE LINK
http://www.4shared.com/file/223362819/44d702ae/Release-17-Feb-2010.html

IS NOT WORKING. WILL YOU PL. LOOK INTO IT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE ? :eek: :confused:

CNBONDRE

Hi SunyHyd,
When I am doing a backfill in Amibroker, the ManishRT server is getting stopped. Though I have captured the screenshots, but I am not sure how to send that to you.

Addadutta