problem With BSNL Internet connection

lvgandhi

Locate the Applications that are running only in laptop but not in PC. That may give some idea.

Now I remember.....Google Tool Bar was giving some problems to me. Removed it, problems vanished.

BTW, is it Vista or XP

Cheers
Now I did syatem restore to old date. Now trade anywhere is working in laptop also. But religare racepro is not working in laptop.

pakatil

Now I did syatem restore to old date. Now trade anywhere is working in laptop also. But religare racepro is not working in laptop.
TradeAnywhere is the underlying Application.
Customised to Angel is called AngelTrade and to Religare is called RacePro.

Rather surprising that one works & other doesn't. :D

Any ways good luck, pal.

Cheers

lvgandhi

TradeAnywhere is the underlying Application.
Customised to Angel is called AngelTrade and to Religare is called RacePro.

Rather surprising that one works & other doesn't. :D

Any ways good luck, pal.

Cheers
My new laptop is acer aspire one 160 GB windows xp version. Now I am doing system restore from backup to factory default. After that I will reinstall all.

pakatil

already done. it is OK now. Did a restore point for future.
Nice LVG. U now have a clean System. :)

BTW, what about RacePro, is it working?. Just curious as I am also using RacePro.:D

BTW...how much time it took to reset/reinstall to original factory settings

Cheers

rpc

hello...
i own bsnl unlimited 750 plan 256/kbps....but seriously suffering from data continuty in the market watch....the data gets feed for 5-7 mins and then stops..i have to disconnect--> reconnect again and again....
is anyone suffereing same as me or the unlimited 750 plan in itself is bad

ps: i m not doing anything beside , otherthan my trading screen and traderji.com website..also checked on other pc...same low bandwith
hi
eaxctly the same problem with me.I cannot get even 15 mins of continuos connection.
as chintan786 said "BSNL SUCKS"

lvgandhi

Nice LVG. U now have a clean System. :)

BTW, what about RacePro, is it working?. Just curious as I am also using RacePro.:D

BTW...how much time it took to reset/reinstall to original factory settings

Cheers
Though I didn't notice time, it was very quick. May be less than half an hour.
Yes racepro is working.

lvgandhi

hi
eaxctly the same problem with me.I cannot get even 15 mins of continuos connection.
as chintan786 said "BSNL SUCKS"
For me in Chennai, BSNL is OK. As he said unlimited has bandwidth limit. 256 kbps ie around 30 kBytes per sec.