problem With BSNL Internet connection

chintan786

Hi all... i have just got my new internet connection from BSNL... today is my First day and i am getting problems...

1. I am not able to open some of the sites which are very important to me...

my trading portal's login page not get open with this.. although when i Connect my TATA VSNL internet connection then it get open.

2.. ***** mail, rediffmail not get open...

till this time i tried... MTU settings.... OpenDNS settings.....added sites in IE trusted sites list....enabled cookies..but everything gone into vein..

Any Solution???

On this Forum there are many who are using BSNL internet connection.. how u ppl manage the Show?? plz let me know

Chintan786

VJAY

HI,
I am using BSNl since last 1and half year.I never came with these type of problems.RU using DATA ONE or else?

VJAY

chintan786

yes i am using dataOne... don't know why only some of the sites are blocked.... i checked this on other forums also.. there also ppl complaining tht some times many important sites not get open for many days and problem get solved on its own after some...... here in Ahmedabad... my friends are not facing any such problem.. the same sites get accesed from their PC smoothly... even at my PC also it get open .. but only if I have TATA VSNL connection.( problem is it is only 64kbps ).. and BSNL offer my 256

VJAY

If this happen then it is interesting! I also try to find the reason.If I am able to get solution I will forward it to you.
VJAY

oxusmorouz

Hi all... i have just got my new internet connection from BSNL... today is my First day and i am getting problems...

1. I am not able to open some of the sites which are very important to me...

my trading portal's login page not get open with this.. although when i Connect my TATA VSNL internet connection then it get open.

2.. ***** mail, rediffmail not get open...

till this time i tried... MTU settings.... OpenDNS settings.....added sites in IE trusted sites list....enabled cookies..but everything gone into vein..

Any Solution???

On this Forum there are many who are using BSNL internet connection.. how u ppl manage the Show?? plz let me know

Chintan786
Not sure if it is BSNL's fault. Rediffmail is opening at my end...

N

Niks

Guys, once r apidshare also blocked downloads from bsnl users.

Try using the utility UltraSurf : http://ultrareach.com/

I have a reliance data card and strange enough, Firefox 3.0 was not able to open any page on my pc. I switched to firefox 2.0.

chintan786

Some of the sites not getting open ..

Idbipaisabuilder.in..home page get open but not the login page..so unable to trade ..

NSEINDIA.Com.... although BSEINDIA.com gets open very fast..

Canmoney gets open ..also login page..no problems there...

BSNL SUCKS

C

Czar

Dont know BSNL since not there in mumbai but do they provide a router or modem, try logging into the modem & disable the firewall, usually its there active, might solve the prob...

chintan786

Dont know BSNL since not there in mumbai but do they provide a router or modem, try logging into the modem & disable the firewall, usually its there active, might solve the prob...
thanks Czar... i have my own router.and once get connected..it works fine..excellent.... regarding firewall setting.....i have not changed any firewall setting... i have TATAVSNL 64kbps connection.. it open the trading portal in few secs....which BSNL not opened even after 12 hrs of connection... using same firwall setting for both connection.

One more thing.. i get connected to BSNL.and able to surf the sites..but when i went to check my data usage.....it says invalid username or password...how this can be possible..?

chintan786