Journey of an Intraday NIFTY Trader with 5 Lakh Initial Capital - REAL TRADES

VJAY

Before people asked to post ledger etc when one start any thread on live trading....now days if one posted trade details as screen shot of terminal ...now all want to trade time...when thread owner himself saying thread for psychology and MM improvement ...

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

gautam7821

Please crop the screenshot like this
IMG_20191016_153803.JPG

gautam7821

Last edited:

MSN1979

Day 4-
2 trades 600 qty each. 2nd trade had to square off at eod, neither tgt nor SL was hit in the 2nd trade View attachment 38120
What is the limit of number of trades you can take per day? I see in excel you reduced risk to 18k per trade, first trade u lost 12k ( if i am thinking correctly), considering a SL of 20 P for 2nd trade you would have risked more then 5 % today including Taxes.

Also I am assuming you pay 150 ( per lot ) as minimum is around 124.73 with 0% commission intraday

Also since this gives you 25 trade opportunities ( after commission you would be left with 22 trades) did you decide max drawdown?

MSN1979

He drives an S Class Mercedes. Makes no difference to him. He is here to just indulge in discussion on Trading Psychology, which no one has breached here.
This is irrelevant, if he is driving a merc that tells me

1. he is smarter then average joe from the block
2. He inherited

Regardless, lets see how it goes. Lets stay focused on the topic.