Journey of an Intraday NIFTY Trader with 5 Lakh Initial Capital - REAL TRADES

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Hi there,
As your system is price action based, I am assuming that it will include pivots or something similar, but that's for you to discuss later on (it all depends on you)
My suggestion is following, so that the ones watching this thread can learn some rationale of your trades.
If the trade time stamp is also displayed other members can mark that price at that time on their own chart and see the entry and exits to learn.
Or
You can post contracts, at EOD in your excel sheet instead of trade logs, as the contracts will have trade time stamps, this will help others to see entry and exit locations.
Good luck to you.

Last edited:

VJAY

Hi Vijay, really good to see your post too and glad you remember. Hope you are doing great!
Yes....going gud

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

MSN1979

Firstly, the thought of you being a troll never came in my mind, but I do understand your concerns about the charts and things related to it. You may mark the price points on the charts and try to extrapolate what you see and share.

I have been in that zone of charts and strategy for a very very long time, and have worked hard for years from morning till midnight trying to find the right chart setup. And after I zeroed in on few I went to trade the next day, only to return back to the drawing board again and start the same process once again. It took me no where.

It's not only me who says that setups play small role in overall trading, but anyone with core understanding of the markets and how money works will say the same thing.

There are many chartists who read the chart pretty well, but yet unable to convert their studies into money. As a trader it is of no use to me. What a trader should look for making money, even if it is by a simple setups with average understanding of charts.

What is the key difference then? It's the mind. Get fixated in searching for a holy grail and you will be still searching even 10 years from now. Trading is like sports there is no a particular way to bat or bowl or hit a shot, but yes there are bigger premises of rules which one has to stick to in sports as well as in trading.

If I post charts here and discuss strategies and then mostly eod we will have a discussion why it did not work and if we could use a xyz filter or change the time frame or an indicator could have avoided the loss etc. will just divert my attention from my primary goal and the members of this forum who has moved on to higher levels of trading and realize that, money management, risk management and mind management are the next level that needs to be worked upon, and I will not divert from the main objective this thread.

Good Luck hope to see some good posts from you.