HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Rishikesh, I am not a resident, but I have Hot Forex as my broker. I know a few Indians that have HF. It has EUR/USD to trade, so the conclusion I have to come to is that you can.

I hope i am posting in the right thread, but can a Indian resident trade in a Euro/USD pair ?

I checked with two indian brokers who dont have this option.

After all reviews, I am opening my account with Hot Forex.

Regards
Raj
Hold on just one moment.

Before opening a forex account and putting real money, answer below question.

1. Have you demoed your method/strategy successfully for 3-4 months at least?

If answer is yes, go ahead.

If answer is No, you will going be in a world of pain....

Hold on just one moment.

Before opening a forex account and putting real money, answer below question.

1. Have you demoed your method/strategy successfully for 3-4 months at least?

If answer is yes, go ahead.

If answer is No, you will going be in a world of pain....
Thanks for prompting me TradeDude..

I have already couple of accounts with other brokers and has been trading from last 9 mnths.. I wanted to open as I want to trade different timeframes..

Regards
Raj

4xpipcounter

TD, in addition, it's just better to have your money spread around. Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to have all your money in one place.
Another thing is I have a separate account that I use for longer term trades. I like to use it to simply enter a trade, shut the platform down and then come back later and collect the pips.

Why do you need different accounts to trade for different timeframes :confused::confused:

TD, in addition, it's just better to have your money spread around. Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to have all your money in one place.
Another thing is I have a separate account that I use for longer term trades. I like to use it to simply enter a trade, shut the platform down and then come back later and collect the pips.
I agree that you must have your money spread around. Just not for trading different time frames, but for different asset clases(Forex, stocks, Futures).

Status
Not open for further replies.