HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Yes. They are fine. Spreads are decent. Wider range of pairs to trade compared to a some others . Plus they allow you indices also. Their platform is MT4. But they are STP and not ECN so that is a drawback. But planning your entries and exits should not pose a problem there.

For a micro account they are just fine.

Hey guys , is anyone tried Hotforex yet ? I have heard from my Friend so I came here to know the reviews about it.

4xpipcounter

I've been through many brokers, and Hot forex is the only broker with an MT4 platform I have endorsed.

I had a problem with my TP not executing. I got a hold of them and they not only took care of the problem, but paid me interest for my time.
Their platform is a little unstable, but I'll take it in exchange for their integrity and excellent customer service I have experienced to this point.

though I've been trading with hotforex for a while but its still reassuring all the good feedback I read about them, 2011 was a good year trading with hotforex, and i hope 2012 is even better, happy new year guys. and best of luck in upcoming trades.

I'd been dealing with forex for more than 3 years, it's imperative to choose a good trading platform to make you focus on the real trading. I'd used several brokers before someone recommended hotforex to me in the end of 2010. and it's good.

I asked questions to them from time to time and the service is quick and patient. Deposits and withdraws are fast and without additional charges is a good thing.

comm4300

I've been through many brokers, and Hot forex is the only broker with an MT4 platform I have endorsed.

I had a problem with my TP not executing. I got a hold of them and they not only took care of the problem, but paid me interest for my time.
Their platform is a little unstable, but I'll take it in exchange for their integrity and excellent customer service I have experienced to this point.
now that i have your review, i'd add hotforex on my shortlist.

few questions esp. for someone from India:

a) how do i ensure funding and withdrawal process is smooth.

i did chat with their rep. today who directed me to a link on their website that displays modes:
credit card.
webmoney
moneybookers.
and so on....
probably some trader based in India should be able to respond...

b) is opening micro account advisable? $5 looks much better in rupee terms than the min.$500 for std account.

thanks.

sesalagappan , Yes, they need to print and scan when you withdraw, however, it's not so trouble some if you have a printer and scanner. if you always withdraw, maybe you'd earned a lot.

comm4300, a). i don't quite get your question, it's easy to deposit money and withdraw. the only problem might be you need to wait for a short time in working days to see the change in the balance. if you have question, just contact the cerstomer service. I'd never met up with such problem anyway.

b.) if you are a serious trader, forget mini account. surely you can try using a mini account to feel the real forex trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.