Hotforex forex broker - any feedback?

stoch

Guys please share your feedback here with them especially those who deposited more than 1K there and has withdrawn more than 1-2K. I'm going to start serious trading with 5K trading capital need more info and opinions about this company.
Thanks.

personally i do not have a large 5 digit account, but regular withdrawals of 500-1000+ is normal no issues what so ever, im yet to do the new card they offer to cut the skrill fees lets see how it goes, overall i can say its safe, but if unsure start with smaller amount and see how it goes.

Guys please share your feedback here with them especially those who deposited more than 1K there and has withdrawn more than 1-2K. I'm going to start serious trading with 5K trading capital need more info and opinions about this company.
Thanks.
Broker is from Cyprus. Forget this bucketshop brokers wanna trade serious FX?
Go to Introducing broker for LMAX. LMAX exchange is (Multilateral trading facility-MTF)
fxmtf.com commis are 0,0020% from traded size per side.

well we all have our choice of brokers, though lmax is a known name, but hotforex doesnt fall short anyway, as long as we tradrs make money then it doesnt matter

yes they do offer btc and others as well , give it a shot and the btc market is going crazy after the 19k hike last week lets see how it does this week

stoch

В
yes they do offer btc and others as well , give it a shot and the btc market is going crazy after the 19k hike last week lets see how it does this week
Recent drawdown was a huge blow to its popularity among amateur investors. Settled dust after the rout will show only crazy speculators shape liquidity on the market.

Raju

I have some bits with Zebpay .What is exactly outcome of the Fork news circulating. Do I transfer bits to good exchange in case of split or Segwit2x .I don't understand much .