HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Ctech, you can be a serious trader with a micro account, much less a mini account. The amount of money someone starts with is not a barometer to base on how serious a trader is.
I don't want to put you on a spot, but please try and convince me I was not a serious trader in 2005 when I opened live with a mini account.
Each trader has different objectives, trades with different leverage and risk, etc.
Any comments?

sesalagappan , Yes, they need to print and scan when you withdraw, however, it's not so trouble some if you have a printer and scanner. if you always withdraw, maybe you'd earned a lot.

comm4300, a). i don't quite get your question, it's easy to deposit money and withdraw. the only problem might be you need to wait for a short time in working days to see the change in the balance. if you have question, just contact the cerstomer service. I'd never met up with such problem anyway.

b.) if you are a serious trader, forget mini account. surely you can try using a mini account to feel the real forex trading.

Ctech, you can be a serious trader with a micro account, much less a mini account. The amount of money someone starts with is not a barometer to base on how serious a trader is.
I don't want to put you on a spot, but please try and convince me I was not a serious trader in 2005 when I opened live with a mini account.
Each trader has different objectives, trades with different leverage and risk, etc.
Any comments?
4xpipcounter, my reply might be a little bit assertive, i just stand in my position to say that. yes, i agree with you that every trader can be serious no matter what account they are using. I have many friends starting very small and now dealing with big deals, actually everyone start small.

have you guys received the email today about the new platforms. a blackberry platform is new for me, haven't heard about it before. but the ipad is really handy, It beats staring at at MT4 LOL!

and yes, let it be micro or standard account. it all depends on the person that is trading them, I mean being serious doesn't mean it should be big sums of money. I used to do some online stuff that earned me a couple of cents a day (a couple of years back).

I guess all three of us are pointing the same thing. it's the mind set! all the best guys.

@saiyyed: good for you man, all the best with your new platform :) I'm not much of a fan of Blackberry, so I'm sticking with apple and my pc :)

@4xpipcounter: nothing beats trading on a computer, I still keep an old pc to trade with, its the best. though Im thinking of maybe have a two monitor set up some day(makes you feel professional LOL). using other platforms is like an icebreaker, you get to look at something else for a change, since most the time I'm staring at my most loyal friend MT4. and its kind of nice to have the option to check out the market when you are in a cafe shop or out of home :)

@saiyyed: my EXP in trading forex? just a coupe of years on and off (demo +live). There is still a lot to learn about forex, hopefully we all make it this world of currencies :)

I am now using the ipad app, it's awesome ,and i can lie in my bed to trade. i really love it. since most of our dealing time are late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.