Hotforex MT4 troubles

Hi guys,

I'm using Hotforex mt4 platform, & of late I'm having some issues, its not running smoothly.

The crosshair is not on par with mouse movements, it is lagging.

Initially I thought it must be the custom indicators that I'm using so I tried Alpari's mt4 & tis running smoothly no problems at all.

Anyone else have some troubles???

Thanks

stoch

Hi guys,

I'm using Hotforex mt4 platform, & of late I'm having some issues, its not running smoothly.

The crosshair is not on par with mouse movements, it is lagging.

Initially I thought it must be the custom indicators that I'm using so I tried Alpari's mt4 & tis running smoothly no problems at all.

Anyone else have some troubles???

Thanks
Guess it's a problem with your PC. Had similar with Pentium Processor, MT4 is a highly consumptive software so make sure you have fresh hardware

it could be a hardware issues, just to be sure try it on a different pc or use a different mouse lag issue tend to be more of ram thingy or Vcard, best of luck

Re: Hotforex

On Feb 18, 2015, I opened an live account for forex trading with hotforex, the account manager is very friendly with me, but when I deposit the money to my account, they attitude chang very cold to me, I sent several email to confirm some account information, they didn't reply to me anymore.

you say you opened an account feb15? thats like 9 months ago? and you come here with one post and say they took your money? after 9 friggin months? can you at least provide an account number? coz this looks really fishy too me.

I am trading with hotforex about 3 month. I clearly have to say they are big scam....my nzdchf trade entry was 0.7880 sl was 0.7900. It was in profit stage about 60 pips. That mean away from sl about 80 pips, but suddenly it was hit the sl. I contacted hotforex live support, while the conversation, they leave without responding any good news about this.
i decided to escape this broker.

hey Christian, Im sorry to burst your bubble, but the NZDCHF on nov 6th was between 0.66036 - 0.65291, the last time this pair hit the 0.7 mark was in may and that's like 6 months ago. and for your information the hotforex MT4 has a 5 digit decimal, so before you make fun of your self posting nonsense why not study forex first before trying to portray a trader, I have a feeling you and this jett are the same person. amateurs...