HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Yes, I entered a trade on the EUR/USD with 0 spread.
There are many brokers that are going with next to 0 spreads. I remember in 2004 when the spread on the GBP/JPY was 12 pips. Now its 3, at times.

I'm with Hot Forex, not because of the spreads, but because their customer service and entire company has been excellent up to this point.

With the leverage, brokers have their way of making their money. The spreads can be a smoke screen, as is evidenced by the fact that on occasion I get 0 spread. Brokers know 90% of all traders fail.

heard that the currenex spread on eurusd was like 0.1, does any one here use it?

Hi,

I am faced a unique problem with hotforex and sadly they dont have a solution to it. I have MT4 at home and use their webtrader account from office to open trades. Yesterday and today, both times, trades disappear from webtrader and they ask you to login to MT4 account and close trades if you want too.

Now, I cant access MT4 from office so I had to ask someone at home to close the trade for me. Fortunately, these are micro trades, so it doesnt matter much.

It might be the best at MT4 but their web based webtrader account is the worst, I have ever seen.

But I agree with 4x, their customer service is by far the best. They were ready to reimburse my loss, to which I denied doing them as I as actually in profit when I got my trade closed on MT4

For web based trades, I have experience working with IFOREX for last 2 years and I can say, they are the best. Deposits / Withdrawals / executions, everything is perfect.

I would recommend IFOREX for any web based traders like me.

Regards,
Mehool.

4xpipcounter

Mehool, I had a similar problem when my TP was hit on a trade, but the trade did not close. They were very polite, then reimbursed the trade with interest.
They also treat their customers all the same, regardless if you are a micro, mini, standard, jumbo, or institutional trader.
I'm not an institutional trader, but I do trade a hedge fund, and wish it was with them.

Hi,

I am faced a unique problem with hotforex and sadly they dont have a solution to it. I have MT4 at home and use their webtrader account from office to open trades. Yesterday and today, both times, trades disappear from webtrader and they ask you to login to MT4 account and close trades if you want too.

Now, I cant access MT4 from office so I had to ask someone at home to close the trade for me. Fortunately, these are micro trades, so it doesnt matter much.

It might be the best at MT4 but their web based webtrader account is the worst, I have ever seen.

But I agree with 4x, their customer service is by far the best. They were ready to reimburse my loss, to which I denied doing them as I as actually in profit when I got my trade closed on MT4

For web based trades, I have experience working with IFOREX for last 2 years and I can say, they are the best. Deposits / Withdrawals / executions, everything is perfect.

I would recommend IFOREX for any web based traders like me.

Regards,
Mehool.

Hi 4x,

So you mean with Hotforex, you cannot open short and long positions at the same time? I mean, on MT4 with Hotforex, can I have short on 15M TF and long on 30M TF for eg?

Regards,
Mehool.

4xpipcounter

Mehool, that was my fault for the lack of clarity.
I trade a hedge fund account. In addition to my personal account, I trade for an investment firm that operates what is called a hedge fund. The firm has many investors that are guaranteed x% return on their money. The tool they use for that are traders who trade $x, and the traders are paid a % of the returns.
A good friend approached me on this, so I'm taking it up as a challenge, as it has only been a couple of weeks I've been doing it.
BTW, this is not an advertising campaign. I happened to bring that up because with HF I've experience nothing but integrity and excellent customer service on their part.
I better stop talking about HF, or you're going to think I'm on a campaign for them--lol.

So, there are 2 complete different kinds of hedges-- 1. A personal account where you can go both ways on the trade; 2. An account where several investors pool their money for a guaranteed return on their money and the hedge can use virtually any kind of vehicle to invest in.

Hi 4x,

So you mean with Hotforex, you cannot open short and long positions at the same time? I mean, on MT4 with Hotforex, can I have short on 15M TF and long on 30M TF for eg?

Regards,
Mehool.

comm4300

Mehool, I had a similar problem when my TP was hit on a trade, but the trade did not close. They were very polite, then reimbursed the trade with interest.
They also treat their customers all the same, regardless if you are a micro, mini, standard, jumbo, or institutional trader.
I'm not an institutional trader, but I do trade a hedge fund, and wish it was with them.
getting greedy:

do they offer a "no deposit bonus account?"
:D

OR some bonus if you were to refer me?

Last edited:
mehoolsheth, web based solution should not be your first choice, i think it applies to many cases, I stick to their MT4, which is much more stable, I advise you to use iPhone or iPad so that You can use them without considering the trouble of the platform choice.

4xpipcounter

Comm, I didn't want to do this, quite honestly. I don't need to trade like this to make a living. I am sure not getting a fee from a broker just because I plug them for a good experience. If they do the job, then they've earned the business. Good brokers are not easy to come by.

getting greedy:

do they offer a "no deposit bonus account?"
:D

OR some bonus if you were to refer me?

Status
Not open for further replies.