Hakija: A free NSE end of day data downloader

Are you satisfied with Hakija?

• Total voters
I am using Hakija downloader for last six months. Recently I have observed one issue with it. Since 1st December it is not downloading data for L&T Finance Holding. Till 30/11/2012 it was downloading data for L&T Finance Holding. I am not sure whether this problem is with some other scrips also, whether somebody else has also observed similar problem.

Many thanks,
Bharat

josh1

Dear Sahil,

urls['NSENIFTY'] = 'http://nseindia.com/content/indices/histdata/CNX%20NIFTYdate-date.csv' # New url from 4-3-2013
#urls['NSENIFTY'] = 'http://nseindia.com/content/indices/histdata/S&P%20CNX%20NIFTYdate-date.csv' Old url

You may want to change your exe.

sr114

nsenifty not downloading from 4th march .pls help
Kaly

2 options:

1 - download the bhavcopy from NSE site
2 - use Subhalaabh to get the eod data (search tj forum)

2nd option is better as the eod data are processed and ready for the import
into ur charting software.

or otherwise wait till Sahil (Hakija) fix the problem of the name change of S&P CNX NIFTY to CNXNIFTY. this name change is creating the problem for the
downloader

btw i am getting the full NSE data(cash + indices) from 4th of March. my database is up to date.

rgds
subroto

kaly422000

Kaly

2 options:

1 - download the bhavcopy from NSE site
2 - use Subhalaabh to get the eod data (search tj forum)

2nd option is better as the eod data are processed and ready for the import
into ur charting software.

or otherwise wait till Sahil (Hakija) fix the problem of the name change of S&P CNX NIFTY to CNXNIFTY. this name change is creating the problem for the
downloader

btw i am getting the full NSE data(cash + indices) from 4th of March. my database is up to date.

rgds
subroto
subroto addressing u here .pls start some work on metastock data also.mainly nse future data in meta format,which can be updated with nse-eod downloader v2.2(volume data sud match the downloader),if u can