Hakija: A free NSE end of day data downloader

Are you satisfied with Hakija?

• Total voters
Gupta ji, what happened to the previous version. I was able to download until 18th March. But yesterday when I tried to get data for 19th and 20th, it wasn't downloading. Does it have any time frame upto which it works or was it some other glitch.

The latest one is downloading fine, thanks once again.

In the file 20-03-2014.txt generated by Hakija, we have the following

ICICIBANK,20140320,1208.5,1219.8,1197.15,1200.75,3055879,1901178,62.21

What are the last two fields for (after the volume of 3055879)? Its messing up the import into metastock downloader. Can you please have a look.
Thanks

In the file 20-03-2014.txt generated by Hakija, we have the following

ICICIBANK,20140320,1208.5,1219.8,1197.15,1200.75,3055879,1901178,62.21

What are the last two fields for (after the volume of 3055879)? Its messing up the import into metastock downloader. Can you please have a look.
Thanks
Yes, the last two fields are Deliverable Quantity(gross across client level) and % of Deliverable Quantity to Traded Quantity

I added them some time back because a user wanted this functionality.
But I think it worked fine for him, as he never complained. Probably he was using AmiBroker.

I didn't notice it was breaking MetaStock because I don't use it.

Is there no way MetaStock can manage these fields? I can remove the fields, but I think delivery volume is a good data to have.

Hello Sahil.
1. Can you put the link to new versions in the first post? That way we don't have to search individual messages for updated version.
2. Can I use paypal to make a donation? Pls give details.
I too want to change the link in the first post, but couldn't find a way to edit it. Any idea how I can do it?

Yes, you can transfer the amount to paypal id: sahilgupta29[At]gmail.com

Yes, the last two fields are Deliverable Quantity(gross across client level) and % of Deliverable Quantity to Traded Quantity

I added them some time back because a user wanted this functionality.
But I think it worked fine for him, as he never complained. Probably he was using AmiBroker.

I didn't notice it was breaking MetaStock because I don't use it.

Is there no way MetaStock can manage these fields? I can remove the fields, but I think delivery volume is a good data to have.
Thanks for explanation. Not a problem. I just rename the txt to csv, open it in Excel, delete the last two columns, save and rename csv back to txt. Takes only few seconds.

kaly422000

yes pls sahil do another update deleting those last 2 coloum cause those 2 coloum mismatch with metastock downloader. and delivery volume if u can keep as optional as in joy's datadownloader by joy.

for those who are using hakija should have an easy option to donate for the project and future project of sahil ,like mcx etc.