Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

Re: Gold -Short situation.

Agreed... I have my support level for today on Gold at $1095... I was expecting a small correction in Gold after it broke off the wedge but it should hold onto 1095-1093 today then I think its a Buy again... so far I am out of markets... no positions for the weekend

aditya14

Hy aditya

What symbol you use for your chart in gold. There are so many around the world and this could be a little bit confusing.

The next confusing thing is the time. I make some post six hours before the market in the States open.

I am at the moment in Europe and there is a time difference from six hours plus to the States and to India also six hours minus.

When I make any decisions on Comex, then it is always from the chart I use at this time in Europe.

If I make comments, I use the daily chart time frame or I use the intraday 5min or 15 min chart.

I use the symbol : GCH10 on the comex in the United States.

I do not look the whole day at this charts ( live is to short and there are other things to do ).

I make my decisions in the early morning in Europe. I then have a look sometimes during the day, what the market does. I do not care too much about this intraday noise. The strategies I have in my head are any way not made for that noise. As you read my last post, it gives you and idea, what I talk about.

I guess, you are more like a future day trader. Please correct me, as you feel I tell some thing wrong.

So we have in this thread two mental different kind of traders and that is why I like this thread so much. Different mental traders which show different views of their ideas and decisions.

Take care and I hope to see more post from you.

DanPickUp
I use gold spot to make my decisions(XAUSD) but i trade in futures in indian markets.

findvikas

Agreed... I have my support level for today on Gold at $1095... I was expecting a small correction in Gold after it broke off the wedge but it should hold onto 1095-1093 today then I think its a Buy again... so far I am out of markets... no positions for the weekend
Day's low @ 1099 and back again to touch 1126... volume is still low so I am expecting it to go even further up

DanPickUp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.