Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya14

Re: Gold -Short situation.

because of technical pattern which is suggesting /DX for a correction up to $75.5-76 which is the level of around 11th December 09 where Gold was at absolute peak. Also I have technical pattern indicating that kind of levels.

/DX did corrected all the way till $79.63 from $80.50 where I said it will correct and get back into channel... indeed in closed yesterday back in channel and same thing happened with Gold

............ 10% bounce in gold is pending also dollar going higher.

findvikas

You bet those were easy $1000 bucks... had picked 25 units @ 1055 and sold them at $1096... but I was trading gold on a shared account and had to keep only 50% profit grrr :(...

picked 10 units on my own account this time @ 1079.. lets wait for a break out above the channel.

findvikas

heheh... I just booked out at 1092... $130 in gains out of 10 units.. thats a nice move..

Hey Dan... I picked that as I wanted to play an intraday trade... short term I see further upside but do not want to hold any position for the weekend.

aditya14

Hy aditya

It is Friday ! Did you go long with future or options ! ?

Why did you go long on a Friday with this instruments ?

Do you keep them over the weekend or what ?

DanPickUp
FUTURES Dan and as indian markets are open on saturday i can assess and square off tomorrow if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.