Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously speaking wht kind of stuff u see when u see a red green color..just curious
thnks for ur explanation...wht i understand is ur miniflow follows the price action more closely than ever...do u suggest any exercise or reading sum buks for understanding pure price action more closely.
lol ....nearly the same colour for me.....bullish and bearish candles all look the same:eek:

To the second question:Charts,charts,charts.

Saint

attaching same 15min nifty
r those marked in white pivots??...pivots as per saint is sumthing from where market turns.if the market had gone down again from the point marked by u as pivot then tht point wud have been a turning point...
in this case we had a reversal from tht. point.i hope u understood wht i mean.
by definition not a pivot definitely...
r u referring to a congestion pattern of 4 bars there & u r calling the high of the congestion as a pivot..if yes then u r entering at the breakout of a congestion
still doubts abt wht ur stating or maybe im missing sumthing.
No vikram, I dont think I see the points marked by you in white as pivots. Dont think pivot is a single point,at times it is a sideways movement of a few bars.

I am posting the 15 min NF chart again and marking it in red and showing the movement separately. I hope this will help you in seeing what I am stating.

Thanks,

Smart_trade

And the author of the book " charts, charts, charts " would be?

:)
All of us really ( Saint excluded) ,when we loose money on our supposedly brilliant chart reading,then reverse the process and consider it as one lesson in the book " Charts,charts,charts " . BTW,I have volumes to my credit and still adding pages to the book. But not my mistake seriously,I always try not to repeat the mistake,but the market makes sure I make a new one every time :(:confused:

Smart_trade:D

orderflow13

All of us really ( Saint excluded) ,when we loose money on our supposedly brilliant chart reading,then reverse the process and consider it as one lesson in the book " Charts,charts,charts " . BTW,I have volumes to my credit and still adding pages to the book. But not my mistake seriously,I always try not to repeat the mistake,but the market makes sure I make a new one every time

lol...there must be a thread named ' mistakes i made today in mini flow ' :D ' how market duped me '
reading it wd be a great learning thing than books.Initially i came in this thread with minimum position size, thought i would increase it when i feel i am now error free, but i keep making mistakes here n there n my position size is still same :eek: Hope one day will come when i can trade miniflow as comfirtably as 25 % of Saint.

R

ratan jain

All of us really ( Saint excluded) ,when we loose money on our supposedly brilliant chart reading,then reverse the process and consider it as one lesson in the book " Charts,charts,charts " . BTW,I have volumes to my credit and still adding pages to the book. But not my mistake seriously,I always try not to repeat the mistake,but the market makes sure I make a new one every time :(:confused:

And I thought I was alone!

:)

Wellcome to the club!

orderflow13

lol...there must be a thread named ' mistakes i made today in mini flow ' :D ' how market duped me '
reading it wd be a great learning thing than books.Initially i came in this thread with minimum position size, thought i would increase it when i feel i am now error free, but i keep making mistakes here n there n my position size is still same :eek: Hope one day will come when i can trade miniflow as comfirtably as 25 % of Saint.
started this new thread for learning from each others mistakes in flow method
http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/24845-mistakes-i-made-flow-method.html#post244786

Status
Not open for further replies.