Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hI SAINT ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN YOUR 60 MINUTES AND MINIFLOW SYSTEMS...CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHICH PAGES ACTUALLY CONTAIN THE BASIC SYSTEM??????

THANKS

KAMMY
Kammy,

Think the others could do more justice to your query......will get a reply by tomorrow,I guess.

Basic basics are on the 77th page...I think.Sorry,my friend,as said,am not much help,.........

Saint

Sir I am in same boat as you are and do not wish to jump to conclusion and confuse others.

Please understand that during real trade a confusion or wrong conclusion by noob like me can cause a havoc.
If you are a noob you must ask a Question to seniors if you are right in every post. This will avoid confusion.
vps

beethoven

Reversing at 2814 can be a bit tricky if the 30 or 60 did not also agree......we would be prematurely reversing when a clear cut confirmation is there.Above 2836......ah,that's a beauty......let that Rs22 go.

Taking it at 2814 would have been right today and wrong in another.

But no harm though in getting in small positions and adding on at 2836.

Great stuff as always,ST.

Saint
Saint,

At this stage of my learning I would never have dreamt of taking a position at 2814. Even at 2836 + room, I would have hesitated as the long wick of this candle is very discouraging. Only a convincing break of the WRB Hi + room would have made me take that long after an exhausting day of many ups and down and that too at the end of the day. Guess we have miles to go to even reach a small part of your trading ability.

A major area (in fact the key) to successfully trade miniflow is to judge the reversals. This skill can only be had with experience. Saint, I would request you to continue your detailed commentary on reversals that we encounter everyday on miniflow with your ideas like the one you have given today. This will complicate the thread bit, but the insight into your way of thinking will help us in recognizing the signs early and taking action. Only seasoned trader like you would have taken the last trade (of going long) - we were either too exhausted, shell shocked or licking our wounds to really think coherently at that point of time.

Thanks as ever for your inputs

Bee

Last edited:
After learning a bit on 60 min flow I am now looking forward to miniflow.
Please embrace me as a new member of this system.
Would start soon after learning the rules and backtesting the system and learn whether it suits my trading style or not.
Has someone compiled all the rules of miniflow (as many has done in 60min flow). It would be of great help, however I will still go through the initial posts gradually.
Please forgive my laziness.
You can download this compilation by beethoven through the link he has posted above KomaL and that will give a good start into this method.

We all thank Bee for providing readymade compilation for which he has taken lot of efforts,thanks again Bee,

Smart_trade

beethoven

Thanks ST and other friends,
I normally keep a word document open while going thru this thread and the 60 min flow and keep copying and pasting the important and relevant portions into that document which over time becomes a compilation of important things. When the document becomes bulky, open another one and name it part-2. Guess all other serious members can do this as the thread itself is now like an ocean and digging into it to find something is now very very difficult.
Bee

TFL

hI SAINT ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN YOUR 60 MINUTES AND MINIFLOW SYSTEMS...CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHICH PAGES ACTUALLY CONTAIN THE BASIC SYSTEM??????

THANKS

KAMMY
MiniFlow Rules can be downloaded from the below 3 links.
HTML:
http://r a p i d s h a r e . c o m/files/159400469/Reversals_on_30.doc
http://r a p i d s h a r e . c o m/files/159402312/MiniFlow_Pt_I.doc
http://r a p i d s h a r e . c o m/files/159402476/MiniFlow_Pt_II.doc
Remove spaces from "r a p i d s h a r e . c o m"

Haribird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.