Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajendrani

Thanks ST, i am planing to post intraday charts of FTSE, S&P etc over there when that perticular market is in action.Your sugessions along with seniors here will be invaluable
picture speaks more clearly than words, with charts we will be able to understand thing better and help us not to take wrong decision.

will be looking forward for those kind of charts.

thanks,
rajendrani

dhakkan

Thanks again Saint,

This weekend.. till now.. I did a replay of Oct (Amibroker bar replay).. did trade again..(as when not live, emotions stay away).
I compared with the posts of each day... (yes, I did go through 100's of pages of posts)..just to review.
Then I compared it with what I actually did on all these days...from my notebook.

There's still some element of greed and fear left in me... hopefully after this exercise.. I am stronger now.

Now, only one thought comes to me after this, "Thanks Saint"...

Thanks again Saint,

This weekend.. till now.. I did a replay of Oct (Amibroker bar replay).. did trade again..(as when not live, emotions stay away).
I compared with the posts of each day... (yes, I did go through 100's of pages of posts)..just to review.
Then I compared it with what I actually did on all these days...from my notebook.

There's still some element of greed and fear left in me... hopefully after this exercise.. I am stronger now.

Great going,my friend......and most welcome!!

Saint

Thanks again Saint,

Great way of learning in almost real time and revising our actions to make sure they come right when the right side of the chart is not visible.

I also try to do that in 60 min thread everyday and it is very effective.

Well done friend,

Smart_trade

A request to all seniors.

Whenever you write about reversal, adds, pivot etc specify tf, time and the points.This will make your comments useful to us. Also pl say that in advance by aboit 5 mins atleast. No point giving any post facto information.

vps.

A request to all seniors.

Whenever you write about reversal, adds, pivot etc specify tf, time and the points.This will make your comments useful to us. Also pl say that in advance by aboit 5 mins atleast. No point giving any post facto information.

vps.
I am unable to do that.....therefore the methodologies of my thinking have been shared.Impossible to give advance notice every time.

And no,impossible to write reasons and all that........things happen too quickly.

Please catch up with us........the idea is not to slow us down so that one feels better and can understand better ,isn't it?

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.