Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A human pshychology subject I have here - nursing a bruised ego after "60 min flow with a TWEAK/TWIST" debacle - doesn't miss an opportunity to be ahead of some distinguished members here (who actually share their knowledge & experience), by quoting at end of every day his "huge profits", as if suggesting something.

Sometimes, he gets it too -

At end of every bar (15/30) where there was a "query" from him, he managed to take the last long trade w/o asking or confirming with anyone, and to be in good books of Mr Saint & others, declaring he made "huge profits", especially when others made losses or missed the trade.
Hmm.... a sort of "superior complex" whether in actual or paper - can't say for sure.

I have gone through his posts in the 60 min flow thread - a very interesting character. As is widely said & believed, we are all wearing MASKS behind this WOLD WIDE WEB and try to be SPIDERMAN (a superhero) - but a person's nature canot be concealed for long.
Show-off of knowledge in this forum is a necessity to some extent - that's the only way of sharing-n-learning process. But show-off of money.... well, nothing more to say.

Dear Tradderji,

Going by what you have posted, it is obvious you have a grudge against haribird. I won't judge you against your thoughts and actions, but on behalf of all like minded followers of this thread, I would like to make a request of you.

Please do not post such negative posts in this thread.

In just about a month, this thread has run to over 550 pages which shows the seriousness with which members are making an effort to master this trading system. During this time - to the best of my knowledge, there have been no slanging matches between members here. Please let us keep it that way.

If you feel like learning more about this system, just post your queries in a genuine way and the senior members here will try their best to guide you like they have done with so many other new members.

Thanks

SK

KomaL2099

After learning a bit on 60 min flow I am now looking forward to miniflow.
Please embrace me as a new member of this system.
Would start soon after learning the rules and backtesting the system and learn whether it suits my trading style or not.
Has someone compiled all the rules of miniflow (as many has done in 60min flow). It would be of great help, however I will still go through the initial posts gradually.
Please forgive my laziness.

beethoven

After learning a bit on 60 min flow I am now looking forward to miniflow.
Please embrace me as a new member of this system.
Would start soon after learning the rules and backtesting the system and learn whether it suits my trading style or not.
Has someone compiled all the rules of miniflow (as many has done in 60min flow). It would be of great help, however I will still go through the initial posts gradually.
Please forgive my laziness.
Komal PM me your email id. I have compiled 2 word docs giving various stages of evolution of this method.
Bee

jace48

I wish some mentioned this point around 2.35 pm. people talk about in 15 or 20 tf. If they care to mention the time and point it will be useful for people like me
vps
I religiously keep on jotting down high and low of each bar around end of 15 and 30 mins in excel helps me to identify pivots.

Status
Not open for further replies.