GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

McNish

i want my money back. :down::down::down:
it was a very bad experience for the 1 hr that i tried using GC in live market hours. The charts tick is lagging and does not update in time. And lag in not just a few seconds, it's in minutes. The max i observed was some 5 mins +
i am not going back and waste my time. GC should have given a bare minimum of 2 days trial for the subscription data.
tried 3 different browsers but nothing good came out of it. had only 2 charts open, Nifty-I and BankNifty-I

i don't want to use any strong negative words. just give me my money back. :mad::mad::mad:

it was a very bad experience for the 1 hr that i tried using GC in live market hours. The charts tick is lagging and does not update in time. And lag in not just a few seconds, it's in minutes. The max i observed was some 5 mins +
i am not going back and waste my time. GC should have given a bare minimum of 2 days trial for the subscription data.
tried 3 different browsers but nothing good came out of it. had only 2 charts open, Nifty-I and BankNifty-I

i don't want to use any strong negative words. just give me my money back. :mad::mad::mad:
Hi, can you please join our Discord server for us to be able to understand the issue

https://discord.gg/QJwfZPz

Look forward to addressing your concerns

Hi, we pushed some changes associated with your acccount. Can you please try tomorrow and confirm if you see any lag. We believe the issue is fixed in your account level. Please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?