GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

McNish

i want my money back. :down::down::down:
it was a very bad experience for the 1 hr that i tried using GC in live market hours. The charts tick is lagging and does not update in time. And lag in not just a few seconds, it's in minutes. The max i observed was some 5 mins +
i am not going back and waste my time. GC should have given a bare minimum of 2 days trial for the subscription data.
tried 3 different browsers but nothing good came out of it. had only 2 charts open, Nifty-I and BankNifty-I

i don't want to use any strong negative words. just give me my money back. :mad::mad::mad:

it was a very bad experience for the 1 hr that i tried using GC in live market hours. The charts tick is lagging and does not update in time. And lag in not just a few seconds, it's in minutes. The max i observed was some 5 mins +
i am not going back and waste my time. GC should have given a bare minimum of 2 days trial for the subscription data.
tried 3 different browsers but nothing good came out of it. had only 2 charts open, Nifty-I and BankNifty-I

i don't want to use any strong negative words. just give me my money back. :mad::mad::mad:
Hi, can you please join our Discord server for us to be able to understand the issue

https://discord.gg/QJwfZPz

Look forward to addressing your concerns

Hi, we pushed some changes associated with your acccount. Can you please try tomorrow and confirm if you see any lag. We believe the issue is fixed in your account level. Please feel free to email us at [email protected]

McNish

i take my words back.
the issue is still pending though, yet am sure it will be resolved soon.
Cheers, :)

McNish

It seems the issue was with a slower machine. Once I switched to a more powerful machine, there was nothing to complain.
So the lesson for all who want to use GoCharting is to have a decent machine.
Yet, the resolve of the issue is at my end only. As for GC, it is still a priority issue, cause if they want to compete with TV, they have to make their app / software more robust as that it should run on any decent browser, cause when I have multiple windows open along with Fyers Web & TV & Investing, all running simultaneously, it is only GC which has the issue.

That said, the resolution of the issues was very swift and cordial and that's the reason I am staying with them.
Wish them good luck in their endeavour.
Regards,

@GoCharting

I am a current new user of Gocharting, so far I am happy with your software. I had a few queries:
1.) If Gocharting is an Indian software then why is the billing happening in USD?
2.) why is it showing as a Luxembourg based company?

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?