deba72

All these "per order" brokerage fee charging broking houses are seemingly supporting this new irrational and completely uncalled for changes in the intraday margin policy. Well they may have their own compulsion in supporting this but the fact remains, if these rules are really implemented in the current form , the biggest hit will be taken by these 'discount' brokers. "per order" fee makes sense to futures and option traders who want to trade in bigger lot sizes, at least in the intra-day scenario. And bigger lot sizes invariably incorporate intraday leverage as a package. Why on earth would anyone pay these discount brokers Rs.20/- for 1 lot of Nifty (assuming trading capital of 1 Lac ) when many big broking houses are already offering as low as Rs 2/- to Rs.5/- per lot? Volumes would dry up and to attract volumes many broking houses will be forced to under cut this 20 rs per order model in a big big way.... But biggest question remains --- is the government ready to suffer a big dip in STT collections from the markets , especially in the current fiscal scenario ...?

@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team

My PoA was pending since last month, after raising multiple support queries they tell me now that it has been rejected without giving me any appropriate reason for it.

My question is can I trade Intraday without the PoA or should I just close my account and move on?
Hi @asterix,

We regret the inconvenience, kindly DM your client ID we will look into this and update you. Yes, you can trade in intraday without a POA.

Thanks!

@FYERS_Team Started a new trading account recently (Dec 18). Planning to send POA and nomination by courier. Do I need to fill anything or just signing the POA and writing client I'd will be enough? Also any ID proof of Nominee is required?

McNish

The man is a ceo, yet quite active on the forum. Am sure hell get to the dm soon.
Just my 2 cents. Regards,

POA is not at all compulsory for intraday equity. I didn't submitted POA to aliceblue, finvasia & fyers, yet actively trading with them in equity.
Is that so? So you mean demat is not at all necessary to trade in Equity intra? I assumed we need a demat with current broker or a CMR copy if we have demat with another broker. Can you please explain how the accidental deliveries are going to be handled in this case?