midhoo

@Tejas Khoday

Sir,

If I place a bracket order (10 Lots nifty) at market price with 20 points SL & 20 points Profit, why it is being executed into multiple SL and profit orders? If I want to exit immediately, I have to exit one by one.
Can you able to make it as one of the following: -
  • If orders executed at multiple prices, then use the calculation from average price. -20 SL & +20 as target.
  • Otherwise make the entries manually like SL: 12080 Profit 12120. There will be a fluctuation in Market order execution but that will be better than Manually Modify/Exit multiple orders.

McNish

HE @McNish, How are you? Thanks for writing. ...
Hello Mr. Khoday,
i am pleasantly surprised that you recognised my name. am fine and doing well, thanks for asking. i hope things are well at your end too, with you Family, the Fyers Team and the business as a whole.

1. Scripting Language : i leave it to you, ... and will stay tuned.

2. Common Ledger : My reasons for being affirmative with Fyers is "In the best interests of our clients, we choose to be safe than sorry." I can't say the same for other brokers. While i was actively doing Forex and interacting on the SHF forum, we had a word for them brokers, "Criminals"; with the exception of a handful of them. i make the same exception for Fyers.

3. Margins : Yes i understand the different requirements for different product types. And even in the same product category, the margins, i guess, would be different for different stop loss levels. Of what i have figured yet is, 27x is standard for BO/CO in equities with a "not too far" SL level. Guess when i actively start trading, which should be soon, before end of first quarter of 2020, ... i would figure the rest gradually.

"... enhance the use of our Trading API ... open up an array of possibilities...". Oh Yes. That's what i was wishing for. i'll do some digging and try to get my head around to working with the basics of the API. If what you are bringing is what i believe you are, then you just might have "up the ante / benchmark" for the whole industry. You already have a BIB (Best in Business) web app, your Desk app is second to none, you are working to upgrade and improve your Mobile app, and now this API. i'll be very eagerly awaiting the release.

Have made some suggestions on the web app thread. Pls have a look at them.
As for the Desk app, Fyers One, my understanding is that some while back, there was an option for 'customising the work space". I don't see that option anymore. Is that correct?

More in the Next. Cheers & Regards, :)

sir .. finally logged in first time in fyers web and please note the following
1. ur password policy says at least one alphabet and one number .. but does not says whether capital or small but ask for small letter
2. added 2k in the account successfully today. how to withdraw ? i can withdraw only tomorrow ?

Dear Tejas/ Fyers Team,

1.How to access scripwise P&L account in backoffice now? I couldn't find it.

2. When are you going to implement nil clearing charges for nse and reduced clearing charges for mcx at par with the other popular discount brokerage i.e. Zerodha.
Dear Team Fyers

Your reply is still awaited.
Hi @SelfTrader,

1. You can find scrip wise P/L through - Smart>Global or Smart>Global Details. If you have any further queries do reach to support numbers.
2. The clearing member charges are levied by CM and inversely proportional to the volumes generated. Also, in comparison to many other brokers, our charges are already much lower. This is likely to change with the passage of time.

@FYERS_Team
It would be really nice to have this feature (indicator on indicator). Would it be possible for you guys to have a predefined watchlist for all of the equity futures?
Hi @chillax,
We understand your concern and we are trying hard to get an indicator on indicator feature on our platform. We have informed about equity futures watchlist but, it has more than 145 symbols which can adversely affect the watchlist functionality. We will keep you posted.
Thanks!

@Tejas Khoday

Sir,

If I place a bracket order (10 Lots nifty) at market price with 20 points SL & 20 points Profit, why it is being executed into multiple SL and profit orders? If I want to exit immediately, I have to exit one by one.
Can you able to make it as one of the following: -
  • If orders executed at multiple prices, then use the calculation from average price. -20 SL & +20 as target.
  • Otherwise make the entries manually like SL: 12080 Profit 12120. There will be a fluctuation in Market order execution but that will be better than Manually Modify/Exit multiple orders.
@Tejas Khoday

And how can I place stoploss to already executed normal order?
Hi @midhoo,
Bracket order functionality is designed in such a way that based on the order executions it considered as a separate order. If you want to square-off your all the pending orders for the particular scrip, use cancel all buy/sell order option available in DOM window.

You can place stop-loss or target order to an executed order/position by placing a counter order with the same order type. Ex - If you bought SBIN using Intraday Limit order then you need to punch Intraday Sell Stop or Stop Limit order.

Hello Mr. Khoday,
i am pleasantly surprised that you recognised my name. am fine and doing well, thanks for asking. i hope things are well at your end too, with you Family, the Fyers Team and the business as a whole.

1. Scripting Language : i leave it to you, ... and will stay tuned.

2. Common Ledger : My reasons for being affirmative with Fyers is "In the best interests of our clients, we choose to be safe than sorry." I can't say the same for other brokers. While i was actively doing Forex and interacting on the SHF forum, we had a word for them brokers, "Criminals"; with the exception of a handful of them. i make the same exception for Fyers.

3. Margins : Yes i understand the different requirements for different product types. And even in the same product category, the margins, i guess, would be different for different stop loss levels. Of what i have figured yet is, 27x is standard for BO/CO in equities with a "not too far" SL level. Guess when i actively start trading, which should be soon, before end of first quarter of 2020, ... i would figure the rest gradually.

"... enhance the use of our Trading API ... open up an array of possibilities...". Oh Yes. That's what i was wishing for. i'll do some digging and try to get my head around to working with the basics of the API. If what you are bringing is what i believe you are, then you just might have "up the ante / benchmark" for the whole industry. You already have a BIB (Best in Business) web app, your Desk app is second to none, you are working to upgrade and improve your Mobile app, and now this API. i'll be very eagerly awaiting the release.

Have made some suggestions on the web app thread. Pls have a look at them.
As for the Desk app, Fyers One, my understanding is that some while back, there was an option for 'customising the work space". I don't see that option anymore. Is that correct?

More in the Next. Cheers & Regards, :)
Hi @McNish,
Thanks for the detailed feedback on the platform. We have noted your feedback and we will review them.
No, we haven't released any update in FYERS One, for more information kindly get in touch with our support team.