Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I had earlier mentioned sluggishness of the updation of order status on the price ladder and the chart. Here is an example. See, the price ladder will show that the price of the "Buy" orders has passed, but the orders still show on the ladder. Further, the orders have been executed. The position has not yet updated on the price ladder and chart.

View attachment 34354
We will try to replicate this in testing environment and see why this is happening.

kingkrunal

Hi @kingkrunal, If you are a regular Indian citizen, then it's not an issue. You can open an account and get started immediately. However, if you are an NRI, you can open an account as NRE and trade in equities. However, we don't allow F&O trading for NRIs due to TDS hassles and back-end settlement mechanism which is not feasible from an operational standpoint. (It is very different and cumbersome for NRIs).
Hi,
That is the a valid concern but I am not an NRI and a regular indian citizen. the fyers team just closed the request on the basis of my foreign contact number and emailed me about the same.

Is there any email id where i can get this to be processed ahead ?

thanks

At post 1873 of Discount Brokerage Comparison thread @bpr posted number of active clients-

Zerodha- 540905 (31-Mar-2018) 789526 (31-Oct-2018) 909008 (31-March-2019)

Upstox- 43889 (31-Mar-2018) 70029 (31-Oct-2018) 99546 (31-March-2019)

Fyers- 1827 (31-Mar-2018) 3341 (31-Oct-2018) 5323 (31-March-2019)

Percentage increase during last one year-

Fyers- 191%
Upstox- 127%
Zerodha- 68%

Great performance @Tejas Khoday

With own DP you will get more active clients. Please don't post that you are on the job, give us a tentative timeframe.

@Tejas Khoday
BO rejected despite having significantly more than the required margin. :confusedd: First, I was trying to put my regular trade, which was rejected but I thought maybe it was because entry was too close to LTP, so after that trade was missed, I tried to put the same order much further away from the price just to see if it will be accepted but even that was rejected.

Fyers Margin 1.png

Fyers Margin 2.png