Ok That means AMO orders are not available? What about Pre-Opening orders (9:00 am to 9:07 am) ? Deal breaker for me if Pre-Open orders are not allowed.

Hello @ohenry,

I missed your post.

1. Yes, we provide the basket order on FYERS One. Only normal order can be placed using basket orders.

2. Yes, you can import CSV files.

3. Multiple selections and cancellations are not possible but you can cancel all your pending orders.

4. As of now, it is not available. We will provide in the near future.

5. You can write to [email protected]. He will resolve all your queries.

McNish

Hi @McNish, Yeah things are great, thanks for asking.

It's not our immediate priority. It will take some time.
@Tejas Khoday That is not so pleasing to know. Yet is't good to see regular developments at Fyers.

While the world, and specifically the Financial world, is embracing technology in a rapid and user friendly way, why is a top notch broker in India, like yourself, with huge market and client potential, lagging behind?
I want to see more brokers with Api integration than just ZD or US.

Can you give a rough time line when such things will fall in place?
Cheers, :)

Last edited:
@msmee, It has been corrected. The file upload issue has been resolved this morning and correct details are now shown on the platform. This is FYI.
Thanks much @Tejas Khoday !

On a side note, could you have your team look into margin blocking logic (or explain if the same is correct as per below problem).

Suppose i place a sell order on MCX at a higher price than LTP, it gets accepted and goes into working/pending status and margin is blocked as it should . Now still nominal funds are available, so i try to place a buy order at a lower price than LTP for the same qty (as earlier sell order) & funny enough it gets rejected due to insufficient balance. Again if i cancel the earlier pending sell order and place the buy order it gets accepted. For a ranging market it is kind of annoying.

Last edited:
I hope this is by error and not by design. You are simply placing stop loss. If this scenario does not work then I do not know how any body can trade.

Thanks much @Tejas Khoday !

On a side note, could you have your team look into margin blocking logic (or explain if the same is correct as per below problem).

Suppose i place a sell order on MCX at a higher price than LTP, it gets accepted and goes into working/pending status and margin is blocked as it should . Now still nominal funds are available, so i try to place a buy order at a lower price than LTP for the same qty (as earlier sell order) & funny enough it gets rejected due to insufficient balance. Again if i cancel the earlier pending sell order and place the buy order it gets accepted. For a ranging market it is kind of annoying.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday That is not so pleasing to know. Yet is't good to see regular developments at Fyers.

While the world, and specifically the Financial world, is embracing technology in a rapid and user friendly way, why is a top notch broker in India, like yourself, with huge market and client potential, lagging behind?
I want to see more brokers with Api integration than just ZD or US.

Can you give a rough time line when such things will fall in place?
Cheers, :)
Hi @McNish,

We're not lagging behind. Just want to launch a robust product. We're on it and you'll hear from us soon regarding APIs. It'll take a while though. Please don't assume we're lagging. We tend not to give timelines in general. You can expect it within one quarter if all goes well.