No, placing multiple orders at a high speed is not really that hard. It hardly takes any time in Nest. If the targets aren't too far (scalping), then no effort is required for squaring them off either. Being a bracket order, each executed order generates 2 orders, both which get squared off on reaching their target/SL. Therefore 300-400 orders is not much, it is actually like placing 100 odd orders.

Nothing about disclosing any strategy, but making a point here. Instead of trading 1000 shares in one trade, the orders are placed to trade 50 shares in each trade. There must be many traders following this, specially for high-beta scrips like JSPL, Relcap etc. The point I am making is that this kind of trader needs a more friendly platform.
You do this manually? Or you can place these bracket orders using basket orders from excel import?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear sir, is it possible to open online account with Fyers, means paperless, for equity trading? Thanks
Yes, you can open a paperless trading account through which you can trade intraday equities, Equity F&O, Currency F&O, and Commodity F&O.

However, if you want to open a demat account, it has to be done offline by signing the document physically as we are tied up with IL&FS and they don't provide online demat account facility.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Same here. Not being disrespectful. I liked the platform speed and stability. But for traders placing or trading frequency the platform is time consuming. I think Tejas might have got the message by now and I am sure he will act positively
If you want to save time in order placement, then the right platform to use is Fyers Web / Fyers One.

Mobile app is convenient too but we get varied feedback.