Sunnyraj

Hey, thanks for reporting this. WIll revert on this soon.

@Tejas Khoday - Sir, the problem is not solved yet.

The data for the following scripts is missing from Feb-June 18' .

1. Aarti industries
2.Goa carbon.

After jan18, there is data directly from July18.

Please check the charts on you end also.

Actually, I follow these stocks and have studies plotted on them, but due to incorrect data, I am facing problems analysing them for trading.

Margin requirements gap between front end and backoffice

Hi Tejas,

There seems to be a big gap between what is shown as Margin available at frontend and at backoffice. This has started happening since the new margin requirements had come up on Jan 21. I had logged a support ticket at that point. It appeared to have been fixed few days back but again I see the same inconsistency today.
Right now I see a gap of more than Rs 1.5 lakhs in what is being shown at front end (higher amount) and at back office (lower). Can you pls look into this?

On Jan 21 & 22, front end showed positive margin in my account and I could also place new trades but backend had negative figure there and I ended up paying margin penalty as I was only looking at the front end figure. Now I am more careful but there is a possibility that some clients would be getting hit with this.

Regards
Abhishek

Hi @Roni, Please send me a personal message and tell me exactly what happened. I assure you that I will take the strictest action in this regards! We have been hiring new people in our team to handle the scale-up so I really want to know who you spoke to and when it happened. I will take the person to task if it's true. We don't encourage such behavior.

Actually something similar happened with me. I was shocked to react. I wanted to ask that guy -- Why are you shouting at me? But had something more important to do, so let it go.

And still waiting for reply to this post:

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/page-425#post-1342180

Last edited: