Fyers charge more than Rs50 as clearing and demat service charge for each positional trading. Suppose if I buy a stock 10 qty at 300 and sell it at 310, I will be charge around Rs60 or even more. Suppose if I exit at 305 I will be in loss. I think in India this is highest among all brokers. Sharekhan charge Rs16, Zerodha Rs14.75, Finvasia Rs9 only.

superman

Fyers charge more than Rs50 as clearing and demat service charge for each positional trading. Suppose if I buy a stock 10 qty at 300 and sell it at 310, I will be charge around Rs60 or even more. Suppose if I exit at 305 I will be in loss. I think in India this is highest among all brokers. Sharekhan charge Rs16, Zerodha Rs14.75, Finvasia Rs9 only.
50rs is too much !

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I would like to open the account. I have given the details on Fyers website. But I have not got any response.
@bsiva9, Your message was on a Saturday night! Unfortunately, we don't work at those times. Our turn around time for a call-back is 24 working hours. You should positively get a call-back today. If you don't, please send me a private message with your details so that I can follow up on the status.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @Ram23, You are mistaken. We don't charge ₹50+ per trade for clearing and demat services as you have claimed. Our charges are mentioned in our pricing page. For demat services, we are tied up with IL&FS. They charge 400 + GST as Annual Maintenance charges and 20 + GST per scrip when you sell a delivery position. If you have opened a BSDA account, then IL&FS levies a higher DP charge at 50+ GST per debit (This is because they want some income from BSDA accounts). Our charges are ZERO in all of this as we have already mentioned.

pannet1

Hey Tejas,

Few minutes back saw your interview on Youtube . I appreciate your ideas & commitment.

For reference to other members of Traderji here is the link to the video

ha,

the spectacles you wore on the profile picture fooled me about your age.
Tejas looks very smart on the video.

thanks for the sincere opinion on the trading capital for intraday.