Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday ,
hi, i thought i'll just bring it up now else it'll slip my mind.
i have your account and have been checking the software for sometime before i start trading. currently with zerodha. today around 3.25pm there was a freeze of both the software, nest of zerodha and fyersone. could have been due to some glitch in my internet ( i don't know) . around a minute or so later it started again.
Now , the nest trader rapidly updated itself and started the quotes as on real time, but strangely fyersone started from where it had stopped and when i checked at 3.30. after clearing my trades at zerodha i see fyers was still running , it went on till 3.32pm . it had just continued from where it had stopped and did not refresh itself to realtime. i don't know if it was a one-off case, but it is a serious glitch. i notice there is no refresh option also. there is reconnect but on invoking that also there was no change. if this sort of issue occurs it could lead to serious problems for the trader.
hope you look at what causes such an issue and not rebuff it . i had actually decided to start my trading with you from monday but now i guess i'll postpone it a little longer. it did give me a scare.
@kharikumaar , Please send me a personal message of your client ID. My team will call you and take a detailed feedback.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
It's December 1st already and I'm making the big announcement on Traderji first.

Welcome to the FYERS 30 Day Challenge! From today onwards all our customers can get a 100% brokerage refund if you are profitable for a period of 30 trading days. This is not a limited period offer! We intend to make it permanent for the benefit of our growing number of users. Yes, I know some of you might have used a similar thing before but ours comes with no baggage of T&C and is half the no. of days so it enhances your chances significantly. Learn more about it here: https://www.fyers.in/fyers-30-day-challenge/.

I look forward to the Traderji community who I interact with to spread the word to other members. Word of mouth means everything to us! I would love it if you could refer your friends to us if you'd like them to try this out too.

Ah this is brilliant Tejas! I like the fact this is only a 30 day period- I have always preferred small and compact trading periods :)

iTrade

It's December 1st already and I'm making the big announcement on Traderji first.

Welcome to the FYERS 30 Day Challenge! From today onwards all our customers can get a 100% brokerage refund if you are profitable for a period of 30 trading days. This is not a limited period offer! We intend to make it permanent for the benefit of our growing number of users. Yes, I know some of you might have used a similar thing before but ours comes with no baggage of T&C and is half the no. of days so it enhances your chances significantly. Learn more about it here: https://www.fyers.in/fyers-30-day-challenge/.

I look forward to the Traderji community who I interact with to spread the word to other members. Word of mouth means everything to us! I would love it if you could refer your friends to us if you'd like them to try this out too.
Does SEBI promote/support such contests? Somewhere I read this:
"And, there is no recourse with Sebi for when things go wrong in such competitions. Reportedly, in December last year, stock exchanges communicated to brokers (at Sebi’s behest), that they should not sponsor such competitions, and organisers for such competitions should get written consent from the players that in case of a dispute, they would not be entitled to dispute redressal mechanism under Sebi’s investor protection schemes."

Does SEBI promote/support such contests? Somewhere I read this:
"And, there is no recourse with Sebi for when things go wrong in such competitions. Reportedly, in December last year, stock exchanges communicated to brokers (at Sebi’s behest), that they should not sponsor such competitions, and organisers for such competitions should get written consent from the players that in case of a dispute, they would not be entitled to dispute redressal mechanism under Sebi’s investor protection schemes."
But is it a "competition" as such given that people aren't really "competing"?