@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team I am a newbie and would like to know what is TSL in the POA of Fyers before signing the POA. Kindly assist.

"To do or omit to do all such acts and things as TSL may in its discretion consider to be necessary or desirable in order to exercise its power hereunder or comply with any law, order rules, regulations or directions of any government or regulatory or other authorities".

Hi @FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday Please introduce some Zero brokerage plans or unlimited trading plan with some monthly charge in fyers.. you can get lot of traders shifting to fyers..
I think zero is not possible but fixed brokerage plan is possible like sas online..... It is very famous in big volume traders.... I know few people .... Thats why their average turnover is above 10k crore even when i hardly find anyone talking about them....... I dont know the complication of broking business and fyers are already providing too much in form of trading view chart trading..... I have family members outside India and they have to pay a lot for trading by trading view..... One more suggestion to fyers if not general segments atleast options buying and currency should be less chargeable because it give oppturnity to take multiple trades and easy exit....... We get a option trade at around 50 to 60 rs (including all taxes) in fyers while sas provide at 5 rs(including all taxes) in fixed montly charges...currency futures at 6 rs while we have to pay above 60 to 70.... Thats big gap of around 10 times. .. Scalping is nearly impossible in options and currency in small moves.... To be frank even after lot of likings for fyers i use a different broker for option scalping and currency...... Since you do not provide margin faciliy for option buying better atleast lower charges or fixed charges

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Why block CO/BO ? Margin benefit is just a side effect, Why not just reduce margin and keep it same as normal orders. Is it because there is risk on your implementation itself ?
Hi @TracerBullet, The exchange cancel all open orders if it hits a circuit of 10% on the Index Level. In such cases, all pending orders will be canceled. Imagine your exposure if you were to have an open BO/CO position without an SL with that kind of leverage.

Crude Oil had an unprecedented crash today (The largest ever since the Gulf War of 1991). Hence, we blocked CO/BO to be able to deal with the volatility effectively. When we deal with thousands of positions/trades, it is better to be safe than sorry. We are prudent in our risk management.

I hope this helps.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Invitation to attend a webinar: Hey Good Morning Folks! Today, we are conducting a webinar on the API Bridge and how one can use it with Tradingview. It is one of the easiest and most effective ways to start AlgoTrading. The session will be very informative and I invite you all to join the webinar to get all your doubts clarified. We look forward to your participation at 1 PM. Here's the link to it: