Hey @deba72, As a brokerage we have to comply with the SEBI regulations. That doesn't mean we wholeheartedly support each and every change in the ruleset. We have made our concerns heard and there is a process of dialogue through the industry bodies that need to make a presentation stating the disadvantages and how it can affect not just the brokers but also the government's revenues (STT, Stamp Duty, GST, Corporate Taxes) liquidity, impact cost, etc.

If it does happen, discount brokers will take a hit as volumes will go down but it will affect everyone else too. There may be a price war again which may cause collateral damage to the ecosystem. Hopefully, there will be a change of mind and they will revert the changes but as a broker, we have to comply with the regulations. Ultimately, we are just a link in the chain.
I read one your reply in today's tweet that the new margin rule may affect only equity intraday and not FnO. Can you elaborate further pls?

Dear Sir,
In Fyers web the entire option chain is not available in Banknifty. The strike prices start only from previous close and above. If i want to take positions in deep in the money call options it is not possible at all. Please setright this immediately. One more thing please reduce the size of the market depth window to 50% of the present size. Now it is almost covering half of the chart. Real nuisance this is. Even better if u could provide an option to minimize it.

andal

Recently one of my friend opened Demat and Trading account with Fyers.

Following are the issues which he is facing
i) Under Personal Information, he is seeing POA as N. Does that mean he has not given POA?
ii) He transferred 1000 as test transfer using his HDFC Account and it took 2 days for it to appear on trading account
iii) Though now it is reflecting, it is added for NSE_FNO
iv) When he tried doing a simple buy in CNC, he got error message RMS:12001102704:CNC ORDER NOT ALLOWED

It would be great if Fyers team can inform what is the problem with his account

Hello Team fyers & @Tejas Khoday

I recently started trading with your terminal fyers web. As far as the experience goes, it's top notch. However i would like to request few things, im not sure if this can be done.

Under CO and BO is there a way, were i can close all my open positions with a one click close all postions button.?

It's cubersome to close positions one by one from the dashboard, you know what i mean ?

I hipe you understood my query

Kindest regards

Pavan

I have found that the BO charges are higher when compared to a CO order in identical conditions. I presume each order is being charged individually as and when it is executed. As far as merging the orders for easier modification is concerned there was a discussion a while back, in fact multiple discussions among traders voicing the same concerns. Here is a link to one such discussion, you will probably have to navigate a few pages back and forth to get the idea. As of now there is no way to merge the orders together, something to do with the mechanics of the said order type I presume.
Thanks for the link. So what do you think is a better option? For me it feels like CO will be better as we only have to handle so much stops but not book profits. What do you think?

Thanks for the link. So what do you think is a better option? For me it feels like CO will be better as we only have to handle so much stops but not book profits. What do you think?
Definitely in agreement with you. The present BO mechanics make it complex and not in a meaningful way. With CO its comparatively simpler and more efficient in terms of management and there is the added bonus of the lower charges. Managing CO on web is even easier since we can simply drag the SL, I think that is very convenient.

Dear Sir,
In Fyers web the entire option chain is not available in Banknifty. The strike prices start only from previous close and above. If i want to take positions in deep in the money call options it is not possible at all. Please setright this immediately. One more thing please reduce the size of the market depth window to 50% of the present size. Now it is almost covering half of the chart. Real nuisance this is. Even better if u could provide an option to minimize it.
Hi @goodmanvijay,
We allow option strike range i.e. +10% to -10% from ATM strike as per the RMS policy, so you can initiate any position in this range. FYI, market depth layout is a Tradingview functionality and it doesn't have resize option. We will look into this.
Thanks!

Recently one of my friend opened Demat and Trading account with Fyers.

Following are the issues which he is facing
i) Under Personal Information, he is seeing POA as N. Does that mean he has not given POA?
ii) He transferred 1000 as test transfer using his HDFC Account and it took 2 days for it to appear on trading account
iii) Though now it is reflecting, it is added for NSE_FNO
iv) When he tried doing a simple buy in CNC, he got error message RMS:12001102704:CNC ORDER NOT ALLOWED

It would be great if Fyers team can inform what is the problem with his account
Hi @andal,
1. Yes, he needs to send his POA form which is pending.
2 & 3. If you transfer funds through Bank account transfer, kindly get in touch with us to reflect them immediately or our team will update them every 10-15 min interval.
4. Since POA is not activated, CNC orders will be rejected and he can able to trade in equity intraday.

We request you to kindly get in touch with our support team to resolve this at earliest.
Thanks!

Hello Team fyers & @Tejas Khoday

I recently started trading with your terminal fyers web. As far as the experience goes, it's top notch. However i would like to request few things, im not sure if this can be done.

Under CO and BO is there a way, were i can close all my open positions with a one click close all postions button.?

It's cubersome to close positions one by one from the dashboard, you know what i mean ?

I hipe you understood my query

Kindest regards

Pavan
Hey @pavanrajg,
Check this post.
Thanks!